Serafall began to think about that.

Who exactly is Bahamut? She never heard of him before.

But one things for certain he was powerful.

But what type of dragon is he?

Well that can wait.

Serafall: I've been meaning to ask you something.

Izou: And that is?

Serafall: Back then when Shalba invaded, do you have any idea on who might have gave him the information about the meeting we had.

Izou looks at her and with a scrunched eyebrow and says...

Izou: Do you have any suspects?

Serafall: Diodora Astaroth.

Izou: It's him.

Serafall looked at him baffled but asks anyway...

Serafall: Without any evidence? He's the guy who almost got us all killed?

And almost got her son killed which pissed her off greatly.

Izou: Yes it's him, he wasn't even their on battlefield remember? If he wasn't traitor then he would've fought when the invasion happened.

That's right!! Even she had a feeling that Diodora was a traitor but couldn't prove it.

But she can't rely on someone's word though, she has to have physical evidence to kill him.

Yes, kill him. He almost had their race killed for whatever reason, and she doesnt care if he is a high class devil.

He almost got her son killed!!

She remember losing sleep because of how many times he died in that room.

Over nine times!! Which almost sent her in a frenzy and the council was hounding her back then, talking about how "It would be great to see that monster in the ground".

Izou seeing her getting angry judging how cold it was getting decided to speak once again....

Izou: Since you cant take words as evidence how about something else like "accidentally" bumping into him whilst planting a tracking/recording device on him.

Serafall: (That can work.) All right I'll try it your way, I would try to put an investigation team together but that will take too long. And I refuse to wait that long.

Izou: Heh, so your taking matters into your own hands....it's about time.

They sat down in silence but then the doctor told them that his daughters were healed and was ready to go.

It's time for him to leave.

Izou: Well it's nice to see you've taken matters into your own hands. But I'm getting ready to leave.

Serafall: it's been nice talking to you Izou, but i've got work to do.

But not before she gave him one last hug before leaving.

Izou sees his daughters and kagura waiting for him.

Kagura: I'll catch you guys later.

Milltelt: One day we have to spar. And I won't lose!!

Kagura: Heh, I'll be waiting for that day.

After the two hugged each other Kagura sith Sadaharu behind her they teleported leaving them.

Izou: Well you guys ready to leave?

Morgiana/Milltelt: We're ready when you are.

He smirked and put on his new jacket with style....

Izou: Then Let's go.

Chapter 44 Complete

A/n: Rimuru?? will be the main focus for the next few chapters.