I LOVE YOU 3000(8)

Start from the beginning

"No! I agree with it, and my husband have no other reason to decline, it is my decision and he can't do anything with it but to support me, business is business..right honey?" I almost got choked by my saliva when she called me that.

She squeezed my hand and forced a smile, the smile that had been threatening to appear in my face was still there, I can see how she badly wanted to break the bones in my hands now, but with her skinny, slender hands? I feel no pain, I feel warmth.

I'm loving the feeling.

I just sighed sarcastically, again. I'm being sarcastic now. I have to play cool.

"The offer is great, this is a great loss if we decline. I say, business is business, so..sure...We agree with it" I smiled at her then diverted my gaze to one and only Park Jimin.

"This could benefit all our sides. I promise not to disappoint you, Mr and Mrs Jeon," there goes his eyes again, sticking at my wife. I swear, this feeling that I am bearing right now is getting out of hands. I wanted to poke his eyes with my finger right now!

I sure do not know what kind of relationship he had with Lisa, but the thing they had, their closeness that she also mentioned to me, It's one that triggering me.

"We have a deal Mr Park?" I stood up in my seat and reach out my hand for a handshake."Yes Mr Jeon" he smiled back at me. I really wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

Jimin and Lisa shake their hands together, I hate to think about it but I see Lisa's gaze differently around him. I pursed my lips, I traveled my hands into Lisa's wait and pulled her into my side, I made sure that Jimin is watching so he can see what am I trying to do in here.

"Um, I'll see you in the other time Mr and Mrs Jeon, thank you for everything" Park Jimin firstly bid his goodbye, which is a good thing. But we were the first to leave the place, I dragged her out of the room.

She looked pissed and it's clear that she's mad at me, she must've not liked the way I acted. She's trying to distance herself from me and I just let her, I can't just force her like that.

"Was that a show-off Jungkook? Why are you being like that?" She questioned, frowning at me? "He is my best friend! You should've at least acted nicely around him! You already knew that he's that important to me, why are you so rude towards him?" She asked.

If I'll tell her the reason why I'm being like that, she won't believe me anyway, and I can't blame her for that.

I didn't talked back, I just stayed quiet and listened to her.

"What aren't you going to talk?" She complained,

"You're still talking. I don't want to interrupt you" I reasoned out, she just scoffed at me. She turned her back at me and started walking.

"I-  I'm sorry, okay?" I spoke out. Catching her up.

"I'm just---"

"I'm not used seeing you with other guys,," of course! I am so dumb to say that now! Fuck me! Did that just slip out of my mouth? She will totally mock me for this.

"Oh you think Jimin is "other guy"? " she mocked, "As far as I know, he's the nicest guy I've ever met in my entire life" she spoke, making my insides curl a bit. Did she really have to say that?

This just end into an argument which I don't really like, we were at the hallway, acting like kids. Screw this!

She's yelling at me now, I swear this is getting out of hands, there are a few people passing us by, and I would know that the people inside these rooms can hear her yells as well.

"Lisa, please lower your voice" I muttered, but that didn't really help. She's scolding me.

There are people who was looking at us now. "Lisa?" I glanced at her then back at the people.

What I did next? I did it out of intent, which also shocked her. I fucking pinned her into the wall and crashed my lips into hers just to shut her up. The people looked away immediately, noticing that we're starting to get wild.

She was frozen, though I didn't know but I was moving my lips as soon as it brushed with hers, she wasn't responding to me but just when my lips made contact with hers I feel myself heating.

I traveled down my hands into her wrist and pulled her into my room. Our lips were still connected, and I didn't have the intention to pull away, I was expecting her to push me away but she didn't.

Instead, she ran her hands into my chest, she closed her eyes and let me lead the kiss. I was moving, she wasn't, though I won't leave any complaints, I won't be surprise if she had her first kiss on our wedding. This is her second time, this is still new to her, I know it.

I feel her breathing becoming rag, so I pulled away to give her some air. Her kiss was so innocent, mine isn't.

She avoided my gaze and looked down. My thumb lifted her chin up and that's when I knew, she's blushing madly.

She bite her lip,

Ugh, that sight of hers!

I find her really hot, when she did that. And I'm getting turned on.

"Look at me, look at me" I whispered at her.

Her doe eyes made contact with mine, I smiled playfully, "now, I know how to shut you up, hmm?" I chuckled lightly, she laughed a bit at that.

"Am I still a rebound?" She suddenly asked, catching me off guard, she also know how to surprise me, so...Goodluck to me!

"Lisa, how many times do I have to tell you, you are not a rebound okay?"

"What is this? Why are you kissing me?" She asked, she calmed down, thankfully? "To shut you up, you were scolding me." I commented, I earned a smack on the arm, "ow!" I hissed sarcastically.

"What? It's not even painful!!" She rolled her eyes at me.

"You were blushing" I spoke, lowering my voice a bit. "W-well, you kissed me without a warning and---" I smirked at her.

"I'm leaving! Goodbye Jeon!!" She was about to walk out when I held both of her shoulders and turned her around.

"Who said you're leaving? I'm hungry let's both have something to eat, shall we?"