CHAPTER 21 - Jaipur.

Guys Ayesha As PawaniMittal
-----------------------------------------------

Sarth and jhanavi arrived in jaipur. Sarth was talking to someone on phone.

Sarth :- "Hey we are here where are you ?"

- "I'm waiting outside come quick."

Sarth :- "Ok ok."

Sarth disconnected the call.

Sarth :- "My friend Pawani is waiting outside for us. "

Jhanavi :- "Ok."

Jhanavi was wondering why he was so excited to meet her. He grabbed the cart and headed out. When they got out they looked around but then a girl called out sarth's name and waved at him. She litterly ran up to them. She was smiling ear to ear. Actually both were.

Sarth :- "Hey Pawani!!"

Pawani :- "After a long time yaar!!"

They hugged eachother. Jhanavi felt weird.

Jhanavi's thoughts :- "Kya kumbh ke mele main bichde the kya?!"

Jhanavi frowned. She was about to walk away  to the car but then sarth  held her hand. He smiled at her.

Sarth :- "Pawani meet Jhanavi."

Pawani :- "Hey jhanavi! I heard a lot about you from someone."

Sarth blushed and looked away.

Jhanavi :- "Really?"

Pawani :- "of course! And i'm soo happy to finally meet you!"

Jhanavi smiled. She was really a bright person, jhanavi thought. She hugged jhanavi tightly.  Jhanavi was surprised but she hugged her back.  After a second They broke the hug.

Pawani :- "let's go everyone is waiting for you guys!"

Jhanavi and sarth chuckled. They kept the bags in the trunk. Sarth sat in the passenger seat and jhanavi sat in the back.

The whole ride sarth and pawani were talking about their childhood days and laughing.  poor jhanavi felt left out. She looked out the window admiring Jaipur.
Sarth looked back at her through the mirror. She was looking really cute.

Pawani looked at the two of them and smiled. She had the idea that they had feelings for each other but she was sure like a cliche love story they wouldn't admit. So she had made a plan herself and the plan was make jhanavi jealous.

Sarth couldn't take his eyes away from her. Jhanavi felt his eyes on her she looked back at him. She first smiled but then she rolled her eyes and looked away. He was confused what did he do now.

Pawani smirked she knew her plan was working. After half hour they reached the mittal house. It was beautiful two floor house. They took their bags and walked inside. Mr mittal greeted them.

Mr mittal :- "We are really happy Sarth that you came."

Sarth :- "I had to come Uncle After all it is  Anagha Didi's wedding."

Mr mittal :- "Yes she is so excited to meet you."

Mr mittal then looked at jhanavi and smiled at her. She smiled back and joined her hands

Jhanavi :- "Namaste uncle. Thank you for letting me come."

Mr mittal :- "It was our pleasure."