CHAPTER 4 - Hotel

Jhanavi, Ria and jhanavi's parents decided to go to a famous restaurant for celebration.

Mrs gokhale :- "Aree beta What's the need to go to a expensive restaurant!"

Jhanavi :- "Aai Kabhi kabhi chalta hai!"

Mr gokhale :- "Jhanavi is right We shouldn't think about the money we should just enjoy!"

Ria :- "Yes! And Jhanavi is paying aunty don't worry!"

Jhanavi rolled her eyes at her cousin they reached the hotel by Taxi. The staff member opened the door for them and escorted them to their booked table.

Mrs Gokhale :- "Aree Every Dish is so expensive!"

Jhanavi :- "Aai don't think about the price!"

Ria :-" I'm going to order the most expensive dish!"

Jhanavi :- "Then you have to pay for it! "

Ria Hit jhanavi's arm and glared at her.

Mr gokhale :- "don't fight here girls!"

They ordered their food meanwhile in the waiting time jhanavi was scrolling through her instagram then she saw post from SK that he was coming to the very same restaurant they were at.

Jhanavi :-"HOLY SHIT!"

jhanavi jumped in happiness everyone was looking at her with a confused look.

Ria :- "Shut up and sit down Jhanavi!!"

Mr Gokhale :- "What happened beta?"

Jhanavi sat down.

Jhanavi :- "Baba SK is coming here!!!
Now I can't keep calm!!!"

Her parents knew how much their daughter loved SK andThey were totally ok with it.

Mrs Gokhale :- "Hi mulgi! (this girl!)
Seriously Jhanavi Calm down he is not here yet!"

Jhanavi :- "But aai I can't keep calm Its SK!! "

Their food arrived even the Waiters looked at jhanavi with a confused look after seeing her jumping in happiness
But then ria guesterd to them that she is mad and they should ignore her.
Jhanavi noticed it and hit her on the arm.

Ria :- "Idiot !"

Jhanavi :- "Tu! (you!)"

They started eating their food but jhanavi was constantly looking at the entrance And her wait was over when SK finally Arrived. Everyone stood up along with jhanavi and rushed towards SK.

They all gathered around him the hotel staff tried calm down the people. Even akshay requested them to go back and sit at their tables. But they weren't listening jhanavi was all the way back she pushed the people aside but someone pushed her from behind causing her to bump into SK.

He Quickly held her shoulders so that she wouldn't fall. Sarth looked into her eyes again he felt the same emotion. Even jhanavi Couldn't take her eyes off him.

Sarth :- "Are you okay?"

Jhanavi couldn't utter a single word because her Dream boy Her idol SK was standing right in front of her. The hotel staff tried to Push her aside but Sarth stopped them.

Sarth :- "Please Don't touch her."

He Camly but sternly told them. The hotel staff then backed out.

Sarth :- "Thank you so much for your love Everyone but please I want you to continue eating your dinner you will get the chance to Meet me for sure."