CHAPTER 5 - Reporter

Jhanavi :- "What the hell!! Let me try!"

Jhanavi pushed sarth aside and tried to open the door but even jhanavi couldn't open the door she kicked the door in frustration.

Jhanavi :- "Stupid door! BAPPA!"

Sarth :- "God I don't even have my mobile! Miss jhanavi do you have your mobile?"

Jhanavi :- "Yes."

Jhanavi took out her mobile and handed  it to sarth but before he could call akshay he heard the  room door open.

- "Hello!"

the voice sounded familiar to sarth.

Jhanavi :- "Hey someone is here we should ask for help!"

But before Jhanavi could ask for help The other person called out SK's name

- "SK? I know you are here!"

Sarth panicked he looked at jhanavi who was confused.

Jhanavi :- "SK? Why is he looking for SK? Does he know him?"

Sarth Nervously chuckled.

Sarth :- "I don't know miss jhanavi."

- "SK I know you are in there Your mask is outside! It's me Mayank!"

Sarth thought- "I knew it. Mayank now how to escape from this situation!"

Mayank was a Reporter and from years he was after SK aka sarth to expose him. every time somehow he knew where SK was and he was there. Sarth was tired of him and now he was stuck in a very difficult situation.

Jhanavi :- "What the hell that means SK was here I want to meet him!"

Sarth kept a hand on jhanavi's mouth.And whispered to her.

Sarth :- "Miss Jhanavi please don't say anything he is not a well wisher of SK."

Jhanavi widened her eyes in anger.

Sarth :- "Exactly now I want you to do one thing."

He whispered in her and removed his hand from her mouth. Jhanavi took a deep breath and Said in a Old ladies voice.

Jhanavi :-" Who is the Idiot out there do you have no shame I'm bathing here and you moron! Have your parents taught you no manners! "

Sarth chuckled lightly he read in Jhanavi's resume that she can Mimic voices. She worked as a dubbing artist for one year. He thanked bappa for the idea.

Mayank :- "Sorry mam I thought it's someone else! I'll leave."

And they heard the door shut they stayed quiet for a while to make sure he Left  yup he was long gone. And with that they started laughing.

Jhanavi :-  "sarth sir How come You know I could Mimic Voices?!"

Sarth :- "Miss Jhanavi I read your resume!"

Jhanavi :- "You people actually read that?"

Sarth :- "Miss jhanavi of course!"

Jhanavi :- "Now tell me how come you know that he is not a well wisher of SK?"

Now sarth panicked he had no idea what to say.

Sarth :- "Uh ... Actually I read a article against him and he wrote it!"

Jhanavi :- "What ?! that Beep beep I'm going to beat the crap out of him!"

Sarth :- "Beep beep?"

Sarth laughed.

Jhanavi :- "Yeah actually I'm not allowed to use slangs! "

Sarth :-"Good even I don't use slang!"

Jhanavi :- "Good! But I love using Gaali !"

Sarth laughed hard at this she was really cute. He then took out her mobile and dialed Akshay's number and explained him the whole situation.
Jhanavi and sarth awkwardly waited for akshay and after 10 minutes he arrived with the  hotel manager and staff. They opened the door.

Jhanavi :- "Thank you bappa!"

Sarth :- "Kharach!  (Really)Thank you bappa!"

Sarth got out of a difficult situation with the help of bappa and jhanavi.

Sarth :- "Thank you so much miss jhanavi !"

Jhanavi :-" for what sir?"

Sarth :- "Nothing."

He smiled at her she gave him a confused look.

Jhanavai  thought:- "Sadu!"

Sarth :- "Miss jhanavai be on time tomorrow!"

Jhanavi :- "Yes sir! Bye !"

She was about to go but she turned around.

Jhanavi :-"Sir can I use the bathroom?"

Sarth chuckled.

Sarth :- "Yes you can!."

Jhanavi :- "Thank you sir!"

She rushed inside sarth chuckled.

--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! I love your comments so please don't hesitate to comment!!  And don't forget to vote!