CHAPTER 3 - PA

Jhanavi got ready for her job interview. She was trying from months to bag this job and finally she got a appointment for interview.

Jhanavi :- "Ok I'm ready everything will be good. Please bappa make everything go smoothly."

- "Jhanavi so you are ready !"

Jhanavi's mother Neha Gokhale fed her the mixture of curd and sugar which is considered to a good omen.

Mrs Gokhale :- "You will be selected now ! And wear this holy dhaga of ganesh ji he will protect you!"

Jhanavi chuckled at this and held out her hand. Her mother tied the dhaga around her right wrist.
Neha  gokhale was  religious person she always did Vrat Puja for the benefit of her family typical indian moms always thinking about others first.

Jhanavi :- "Aai (Maa in marathi) please Don't worry the interview will be perfect I will get this job for sure!!"

Mrs Gokhale :-" I know beta You are really brilliant they have to select you!"

- "After all she is my daughter!"

Dinkar Gokhale walked in her room with a bright smile.

Mr Gokhale :- "You are a brilliant girl I know they will select you!"

He gave her siddhivinayak's prasad.

Mr Gokhale :-  "Siddhivinayak will Bless you!"

She smiled at her protective Parents and touched their feets. Her dad was a  math Teacher in high school and her mom was a housewife. Jhanavi had a brother but he left to america and never returned. They were heartbroken but jhanavi decided that she will take care of her parents from now on.

Mr gokhale :-  "All the best!"

Mrs gokhale :- "All the best beta ! Don't be nervous!"

She smiled at them.

Jhanavi :- "Mi yete! (I'll be back)"

Jhanavi rushed outside to her scooty and took off towards Kulkarni Industries.
---
She checked the time when she reached the office. Luckily she was on time. She walked in and asked the receptionist.

Jhanavi :- "I came here for the PA job interview."

Receptionist :- "Ok Your interview is on the 9th floor. All the best!"

Jhanavi :- "Thank you!"

She smiled at the receptionist and walked towards the lift. She was nervous as hell she was constantly chanting bappa's name. When she reached the floor she saw boys and girls sitting outside the interview room.

Jhanavi :- "God everyone looks so confident like they will bag this job am I the only who is nervous? Bappa please be with me!"

She sat in the nearby seat and waited for her turn anxiously.
--
Sarth was getting frustrated with the candidates what were they thinking before coming here he thought. everyone was like -

- "My uncle works here!"

- "Do you know Mr shinde he is my relative he asked me to mention him so you will give me this job!"

- "This is a big company and I want this job for my status!"

Sarth was really angry now.

Sarth :- "I want a Person who will be sincere about his job not someone who is here just to do timepass!"

The girl frowned. Akshay tried to hard to control his laughter but he couldn't the girl glared at him.