CHAPTER 31 - HOSPITAL.

He woke up in the hospital bed. He was having a really bad headache.
He looked around then he saw his mother sitting on the couch she was praying to god.

Sarth :- "Maa.."

His mother looked at him with tears in her eyes. She rushed towards him and hugged him.

Mrs kulkarni :- "How are you feeling Sarth?"

Sarth :- "I feel good but I have a headache. But what exactly happened?"

Mrs kulkarni :- "You fainted sarth when we got you to the hospital the doctor told us that you had fever and that too 104 we were so worried about you."

Sarth :- "We? Dad's here?"

Mrs kulkarni looked down. And then rakesh walked in. He had a worried look on his face.

Rakesh:- "How are you feeling bhai?"

Sarth :- "I'm fine rakesh Don't worry. It's not much."

Rakesh :- "bhai you have woken up after 2 days of course we will be worried."

Mrs kulkarni :- "Yes Sarth why didn't you told us that you weren't feeling well!
When I heard rakesh screaming your name and when I saw you  unconscious i was so sacred."

Sarth :- "But dad didn't come right?"

Rakesh :- "Yeah uncle is really busy taking care of his status please don't mind me chachi."

Sarth looked down he was really upset that his dad didn't even come to see him.

Mrs kulkarni :- "But He is ready to let you stay i talked to him."

Rakesh :- "I'm sorry but really chachi he didn't even come to see sarth bhai he is always thinking about his damn status even my dad i don't think  bhai that you can complete your dreams there!!"

Mrs kulkarni :- "I know but please sarth for me come back please."

Mrs kulkarni burst out crying sarth couldn't see his mother upset. He had no option now.

Sarth :- "Ok maa."

Mrs kulkarni smiled.

Rakesh :- "You are really great bhai."

Rakesh felt really bad for Sarth he didn't deserve it sarth looked down now he didn't know what to do.

Flashback end.

Jhanavi :- "Sarth..."

Sarth :- "I know what you are going to say but I didn't had any other option."

Jhanavi :- "But then what happened? How did you decided to become SK?"

Sarth :- "Because of akshay and sakhee they got to know the whole situation and they were really furious..."

Flashback.

Akshay :- "You are not going give up on music!!"

Sakhee :- "Exactly!"

Sarth :- "But how?!"

Akshay :- "Sarth have to become SK now! "

Akshay explained the whole plan to them and the plan was that sarth had to wear a mask and hide his identity from the entire world only the three of  them will  know about this.

They created a youtube channel of him Under the name SK.

Flashback end.

Sarth :- "After I was recovered we made our first video i wrote the lyrics and sang akshay brought a camera and sakhee brought  a Mike. The video went viral and that's how my journey as SK started. All credit to my friends"

Jhanavi :- "and after that SK got many opportunities to sing with a famous bands and to sing a song in a movie." 

Sarth :- "Wow you really did a PHD on SK right?"

Jhanavi :- "Yup I'm a huge fan! You know I still remember watching your first video i was soo mesmerized i felt really happy."

Sarth and jhanavi smiled at each other lovingly.

Jhanavi :- "And where is sakhee now?"

Sarth :- "Sakhee is in USA she is married."

Jhanavi :- "Wow really what does she do?

Sarth :- "She is a fashion designer she had to leave because she was getting married."

Jhanavi :- "Ohh ok."

Sarth smiled he pulled her close and made her sit on his lap.

Jhanavi :-" Sarth We are in the office what if someone sees us!!"

Sarth :- "Look who's talking and jaan everyone went home look at the time."

Jhanavi checked the time and it was 7:30 pm.

Sarth :- "So Hum tum ek kamre main band ho and.."

Jhanavi :- "Bavlat" (Stupid)

Sarth winked at her and leaned in she too smiled and closed her eyes and leaned in.
--------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Ok now we know how and why Sarth Kulkarni became The Sk.
And as we know sarth still doesn't have a good relation with his father his father is an idiot really.

And don't don't worry we will see Sakhee again in the future.

And Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment  and vote!