CHAPTER 18 - Dal chawal.

Sarth sneaked inside the room and quickly He changed back into his clothes. He then heard some knocking on his door. It was jhanavi.

Jhanavi :- "Sarth?"

Sarth  stuffed the clothes and mask into his bag and opened the door.

Sarth :- "Miss jhanavi."

He let her inside and closed the door behind him.

Jhanavi :-  "Are you ok?"

Sarth :- "Yes I am."

Jhanavi :- "You must be hungry I brought some food for you."

Sarth :- "wow thanks."

She took out the plates it was his favorite dal chawal.  He was happy that she remembered his favorite food.
He remembered when he and jhanavi were having their lunch together. Jhanavi had brought his favorite dal chawal.

Flashback.

Sarth opened his tiffin it was bhindi. He sighed. He then glanced at jhanavi's tiffin which was his favorite dal chawal. Now he couldn't control himself.

Sarth :- "Miss jhanavi."

Jhanavi :-"Yes sir?"

Sarth :- "Can we exchange tiffins? Actually it's my favorite dal chawal and I can't control myself now please."

Jhanavi chuckled she found it really cute. She gave him his tiffin and took his. Sarth took the first bite and smiled.

Sarth :- "Wow this is heaven! Who made this?"

Jhanavi :- "I'm the cook."

She proudly said.

Sarth :- "This is soo amazing You are a awesome chef!!."

Jhanavi blushed.

Jhanavi :- "Thank you sir. "

Flashback end.

Jhanavi :-"Sarth."

Sarth :- "Yes miss jhanavi?"

Jhanavi held out the plate of dal chawal. He grinned and happily took it. He took the first bite and smiled. He instantly knew that Jhanavi made it.

Sarth :- "Amazing miss jhanavi."

Jhanavi :- "How do you know I made it?"

Sarth :- "I know."

He lovingly smiled at her and continued eating. Jhanavi too got her plate and started eating.
--
After they were done. Jhanavi and sarth cleaned up.

Sarth :- "Thank you miss jhanavi."

Jhanavi:- "Don't mention it  And sarth please call me jhanavi. I would be really happy."

Sarth :- "Ok jhanavi."

Her heart fluttered when he took her name. She blushed and this made sarth blush too. She blushed for him.
Then suddenly sarth's mobile rang.
He saw the caller id and it was his mom.

Sarth :- "Mis.. jhanavi I have to take this call. "

Jhanavi :- "Yeah sure."

He picked up the call.

Sarth :-"Hey mom."

Mrs kulkarni :- "How are you sarth?"

Sarth :- "I'm Fine mom and how are you?"