Volume 2 - 23

Because of the time spent on learning history, I know more or less the languages in this world.

The common languages in this world are:

- The Central continent, the human language

- The Milis continent, the Beast-God language

- The Heaven continent, the Heaven-God language.

- The Begaritto continent, the Fighting-God language.

- The Demon continent, the Demon-God language.

- The entire sea, the Sea-God language

In any case the various continents use names that are related to their gods.

But only the human race isn't the Human-God language, be wary of divine punishment.

The human language in the central continent can be split into 3 types, there are some differences in the various human languages.

But the only differences are something like American English and British English.

I'm using the western area's human language in the central continent, and the western area's language is also used in the northern side. But it's best not to use that elsewhere.

It's common knowledge that the western area has rich people, so bad people will be attracted to them.

The Milis continent is split into Northern region and the southern region, the northern region uses the Beast-God language, and the southern region uses the human language.

There are sea people residing in the ocean, although I don't know where I heard of the term sea people, I've never seen their city.

Besides my monthly salary, and selling my figurines, I do part time jobs in my free time (doing misc stuff for Philip, and reselling things that I bought several months ago.)

Every day is a busy day, and I finally earned some small change.

The money is enough to buy [Shigu's summoning magic], but that book was bought by someone else already.[45]

I'm interested in the summoning magic, but I can't help it. I can't buy something that's already gone.

I think of spending the coins in my hand, and what kind of things can be bought with 5 gold coins. This time, a book about foreign languages comes into my eyes.

After looking at the stories in history, and seeing the languages in the stories, I suddenly think that it is important to learn about languages.

So I start to learn about other languages.

First of all, I start from Ghyslaine who also knows the Beast-God language, and wanting to learn about the Demon-God language, I write a letter to Roxy, letting her tell me what she knows.