Volume 2 - 14

After 1 week, we come to our first rest day, and Ojou-sama sits uneasily, fidgeting.

It's the first time that she's free the whole day.

After I greet Philip, I decide to go to the city to have a walk, and I didn't know when Eris and Ghyslaine are at the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Roa's city 'Let's sight see~'."

Hey! I did that in a pose like that.

"Let's sight see..... That means you're going to the city alone?"

"Do you see anyone else?"

"You're too mean, I have never gone out alone before."

Eris stomps on the floor angrily.

"If it's Ojou-sama alone you will get kidnapped by someone right?"

"Didn't you get kidnapped too!"

Ah, it's something like that, I got kidnapped, too.

But I'm also a member of the Greyrat's family, perhaps I can be ransomed for money.

But.

"If I'm kidnapped, I can escape on my own."

I smile as I say that, and see Eris raise her fist.

I quickly take a pose to defend myself, but the punch didn't seem to come.

This is rare.

"Take me too!"

Oh, so it's something like that. Up till then the punch has always come first before talking, Ojou-sama has grown up.

Of course I didn't have any reasons to refuse, compared to moving alone, two people are safer together.

"Then, let's move out now?"

"Is it really okay?"

"Ghyslaine will be coming along right?"

"Yes, my duty is to protect Ojou-sama."

Right at the meeting, Ghyslaine doesn't understand the idea of a rest day at all.

Therefore, it's better to let her stick closely to Eris.

She's originally hired to be a guard, that's something to be expected.

"Wait a while for me, I'll go prepare, Alphonse! Alphonse!"

I look at Eris running wildly in the mansion, her piercing yells are like before.

"Rudeus."

I turn my head around as I hear Ghyslaine call me, she's standing right beside me.

I look up, and she's nearly 2 meters tall, I think even when I grow up I can only look up at her.

"Don't be overconfident in yourself."

I am given a warning.

Was it because I said I am able to return on my own?

"I know, I just wanted to make Ojou-sama more hardworking."

"I see, then if there's anything just call me out, I'll save you."

"Hmm, at that time, I'll release another huge firework."

I think back to the kidnapping incident.

"Ghyslaine, have you told Ojou-sama something like that?"

"Hmm? Tell her what?"

"You should add on, that she can only scream at places where she can be heard."

"I got the message, but what is it for?"

"During the previous kidnapping, Ojou-sama's yells nearly got her killed."

"...... If I'm able to hear them, I would have gone over."

But, she was really absurdly quick during that time, if it's Ghyslaine she will make it in time no matter where she is, and her ears are very good.

Furthermore, Eris's call for help is not Philip and Sauros, but Ghyslaine.

This woman is really reliable.

"You need to inform her that under certain circumstances she cannot call for help."

Just as I finish talking, Eris is back. Are these clothes for going out, I have never seen them before.

I praise her clothes, and I get a punch in the head.

What did I do wrong?[22]