"Who" I asked and she shake her head say nod.

"Ariana tell me"

"Rachel" she cried.

"Rachel is gone baby"

"When I closed my eyes I see her and the dead man" she said and I hugged her.

It broke my heart to see my little girl hurting because of that bitch

"I want it to stop daddy" she cried

The door opened and Lydia walks in.

"What's wrong" she asked.

"She's having nightmares about Rachel and the man she shot infront of her" I said and Lydia run a hand through her hair

Ash said Lorenzo didn't see because a soon as Rachel shoved Lorenzo away he caught him and he hid his face both Aria saw everything.

"Come here baby" she said before taking Aria from me.

She rocked her to sleep before bringing her to our room. She placed her down before placing a kiss on her forehead and Lorenzo got into the bed before Lydia place the covers over him.

"She sees them every night" Lorenzo said and we both looked at Aria.

"Mommy will she be okay" he asked

"Of course" she answered and he nod before closing her eyes. When he fell asleep I walked out.

I went to my office and grabbed a bottle vodka

"Fuck" I yelled before throwing everything from my table.

I wish that bitch was still alive so I could make her pay for everything she have done

The door opened and Ash, Taylor and Damon walked in.

"You good" they asked together.

"Ariana has been having nightmares about Rachel and the guy she shoot infront of her"

"You can bring her to therapy or something" Ash said

"Therapy didn't work for me and I'm fucking scared that it won't work for her. I don't want my baby girl to grow up with fucking nightmares like I did" I said as flashbacks filled my head of when I was younger.

The first guy I killed came back into my head and I shove his face out of my head.

Lydia walked in halfway through my sentence and I sat down before covering my face.

"Fuck" I said

"We'll be downstairs" Damon said but I didn't respond.

I soon felt her hands on my shoulders and she started giving my a massage

"Baby she'll be okay"

"I don't-"

"She'll get better" she cuts in and I sighed.

She walked around me and I dropped my hands from my face.

Lydia wiped my tears before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"We'll help her get through this" she said and I nod

"I'm going back upstairs. Go talk to the guys then come up" she said while taking up the vodka bottle.