She's tight even when she's wet

I start thrusting into her before grabbing her throat. I soon picked up my paced as I slammed into her.

"Yes"

"Oh yeah" she screamed as I pounding into her tight little hole.

"Fuck" she shouts and I released her throat and she rest her head on my desk.

I soon pulled out and lifted her up. I leaned her up against the wall and I placed my cock back at her entrance.

"Do you love it when I fuck you like this" I asked before slamming her

"Yes"

"Say it" I said while fucking her hard and fast.

"I love it when you- fuck"

"Say it angel" I said while looking at her

"I love it when you fuck me like this" she said and I smiled.

"Oh fuck" she screamed as she began dripping her juice on the ground.

"Valerio" she moans and I pulled out. I placed her down and she almost fell. I catch her and before sitting down.

She eased down on my cock and I closed my eyes.

She began bouncing on my cock and I smack her ass multiple times

"I'm gonna cum" she said as she tightens around me.

I grabbed her hips and began moving her up and down my cock until we both came.

"Fuck" we both said. I wrapped my arms around her waist and rest my forehead on her back.

She soon got up as my cum leaked down her legs.

"Let's go" I said after pulling up my boxers and pants.

I grabbed up her panty from my desk before lifting her up. I brought her to our room then to the bathroom.

We took a bath before going to bed.

••••

"Where's mommy and Aria" I asked as I walked into the house with Lorenzo in my hands.

"Mommy is showering and Aria is sleeping"

I nod before walking to their room. I opened the door but I didn't see Aria.

"Princess?"

"Daddy?" I heard her small voice and I walked around her bed. She was sitting on the ground while hugging her legs. I placed Lorenzo down and she got up as tears ran down her cheeks.

"What's wrong princess" I asked

"I can't tell you" she said and I picked her up.

"Yes you can now tell daddy what's wrong" I said while wiping her tears

"She says I should shut up" she cried.