I walked around the desk before climbing into his lap.

"I love you so much and I'll never hurt you" I said as my fingers went into his hair

"I love you too angel" he said and I kissed him before pulling away.

"Valerio" I said as I felt it erection growing

"You know I can't help it" he said and I smirked before moving my hips.

His hands went under my shirt and he grabbed my ass before smacking me.

I began leaving hickeys on his neck as I grinded my heat on his erection.

His hand left my ass cheek before going down to my pussy. He's fingers trailed over my laced panty before he shifted it to the side.

He slipped two fingers into me and I moaned into his ear.

"Your so fucking wet" he said while moving his fingers in circles around my clit.

He started finger fucking me and I let out a moaned.

He continued until I tightened around his fingers.

"Oh my God" I said and he began sucking on my neck

"Fuck" I moaned as I came all over his fingers. He removed his fingers from my pussy before lifting them to his lips. He sucked them off before pulling me into a kiss so I could taste myself on his tongue.

I pulled away and got up before going on my knees.

I helped him pull his pants and boxers off before he cock smack against his lower stomach

I placed him into my hands before pumping him slowly. He bit his bottom lip in the most attractive and sexiest way and I became wetter than before.

I used my tongue to licked the head of his cock and he let out a grunt.

I began teasing him and he groan in frustration

"Come on angel your killing me" he groaned.

I looked up at him before slowly placing him into my mouth.

"Fuck" he moans and I began sucking his cock.

"Fuck angel"

"Mhm" I moaned.

"That's right angel throat that cock" he groaned when I throated his cock.

I soon pulled away from his dick before running my hands up and down his wet cock

I placed him back into my mouth and my hands went to his thighs and he began fucking my mouth while holding me hair.

He pushed him self back into my throat and my mouth strained to open wider.

I tap on his thigh and he released my head before I pulled away. I took a deep breath in as I pumped his cock.

When I took him back into my mouth I started sucking him again

"I'm gonna-" he stopped when he came inside my mouth. I swallowed him before licking my lips. I suck off the cum off his tip before standing up. He got up before turning me around.

He bend me over before pulling down my panty. He placed a kiss my on pussy before getting up. I spread my legs and he placed himself at my entrance.

He first started rubbing my clit with his cock and I moaned

He thrusts into me smoothly and I let out another moaned.

"Oh fuck" he moaned

V A L E R I O