"T-that'd be great! Oh, a-and my name is-" I try to say but before I could finish, our attention was drawn towards a woman's voice talking in the PA system.

"To all the visitors participating in the initiation, please report to the auditorium." The voice announced. Yang turned to me and grabbed my hand making me blush.

"Come on!" she said as she started pulling me towards the building.

20 Minute's earlier, Yang's POV:

I stood there looking at the small picture of (Y/n) I had in my hand. The girl was sitting in a Café and had a worried, timid look on her face. She was so cute, and now I'll finally get to be with her! I put the photo back inside my pocket just as the bullhead containing my precious (Y/n), had arrived. I looked through the crowd of people and there she was. I felt my heart start to pound in my chest as I stared at her from afar, she was so beautiful and the best part is... She likes girls! Thanks to Weiss' connections, we had managed to get all her info all that way from her childhood, time in White Fang, and her recent whereabouts. We were infuriated when we heard that (Y/n)'s parents abused her when she was little, so we had Weiss track them down so I and Blake could dispose of them. I wanted to run and hug her, but I knew I needed to keep my cool. As I continue to follow her around the campus, a group of 3 boys approached her.

"What's a freak like you doing here?" The leader said as he grabbed and pulled on (Y/n)'s tail. I fumed as I watched the boy twisting and pulling harder on her tail. Out of anger, I quickly ran towards them and sent one of his friends flying with a punch. The group trembled before quickly running away.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked as I quickly ran up to (Y/n). She stood there frozen as she started hyperventilating, probably scared to death from what just happened.

"H-hey, a-are you ok? Are you hurt somewhere?!" I frantically asked, concerned.

'Dammit, how could they hurt my precious (Y/n)!? I guess I'll just have to deal with them later...' I thought as I looked at her. She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life.

"No... I... Y-yeah, I'm... I'm fine, thanks!" She stuttered as a faint blush pops up on her face.

'My Oum, she looks even cuter in person and her voice is amazing! Ok, Yang. Stay cool, you don't wanna scare her off.' I told myself while slowly leaning in.

"No problem... Are you here for the initiation?" I asked, she quickly nodded as her face turned crimson red.

'Aww, shes blushing! Adorable...' I thought to myself before continuing.

"Oh, great! If you want I could take you there, my names' Yang by the way!" I say with excitement in my voice.

"T-that'd be great! Oh, a-and my name is-" She tries to say but before she could finish, our attentions were drawn towards Glyndas' voice in the PA system.

"To all the visitors participating in the initiation, please report to the auditorium." She announced.

'Tch, I really wanted to spend more time with her, but I guess that has to wait...' I thought as I looked at (Y/n). She looked down, still blushing.

"Come on!" I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the auditorium.

Third Person POV:

After a short jog, the two are finally inside the auditorium. Yang looked around to see that the building was packed filled with people, all with the same goal: Win a battle and get enrolled into Beacon. Yang then turned her attention back to (Y/n) who was panting a little from the run.

"Well, I am going to go and meet up with my team. Good luck (Y/n)!" Yang said as she waved (Y/n) a goodbye.

"T-thanks!" (Y/n) replies with a soft voice as Yang disappeared into the crowd. After a few seconds, something finally ticked inside (Y/n)'s head as she looked back to the direction Yang ran off to.

'H-how... Did she... Know my name...' She asked herself before a womans' voice pulls her out of her thoughts. She turns to see a middle-aged woman with light blonde and bright green eyes standing up on the stage. The woman tapped on the mic in front of her and the students quieted down.

"Good afternoon, everyone. My name is Glynda Goodwitch, and as you all already know, today is Beacons' annual competition where you will receive the chance to enroll at our Academy." The professor says as the crowd erupted with cheers. She waits for the noise to die down before continuing.

"This competition will test whether or not you have what it takes to become a Huntsmen/Huntress. So without further ado, grab your weapons, and please make your way to the arena." The crowd was silent as everyone rushed out the doors, most carrying their own weapons. Once outside, (Y/n) took a seat on one of the bleachers as she observes her competition, unbeknownst to her, 3 teams were also observing her from afar.

"Alright, let's begin!" The professor says before calling out 2 names. Two people enter the arena and go on their battle stances while the others observe.

Weiss POV:

There she was, the girl of my dreams. She was so beautiful, so perfect. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she sat there observing the battle that was happening down in the arena. I couldn't wait to get to know her, to be with her, to make her mine, and with a little help from the Schnee dust companys' assets, I managed to convince Ozpin to enroll (Y/n) into the schools even IF she lost. Not that I don't trust my darlings' fighting capabilities, but I just wanted some added reassurance.

???' POV:

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her beauty was so intoxicating, and with her being with me, everything would be perfect. Ever since I and Nora saw her during our mission in Mistral, I knew she was the one. I wanted to be with her every second of the day, to make sure she was safe and happy, and I won't let anyone or anything come between us.

???' POV:

Coco was starting to get irritated that she couldn't be with (Y/n), Even I was getting a little annoyed. Ever since we came across her while out buying new clothes, I couldn't get her off my mind, I wanted to just run up to her and hug her but I knew I might scare her off so I needed to be patient. I was obsessed with getting her all to myself. But now that she's here, in front of me, I'm not letting her get away. Nothing would stop me from being with her.

I'm sure Coco feels the same way...

Third Person POV:

"And we have a winner!" Glynda announced as the boy who was beaten down got up and left the arena with a saddened look.

"And next up is... (Y/n) vs (E/n)!" The professor announced as the two slowly made their way into the arena. The crowd went silent, some were smirking while looking at (Y/n) with a dirty look, making certain people angry. As both make their way to the middle of the arena, the professor continues.

"This will be a one on one battle, your opponent will be eliminated once their aura has reached the red mark." Glynda pauses as both (Y/n) and (E/n) wielded their weapons and entered their battle stances.

"Are you ready?... Begin!"