A knock came on the door. "Rey… Taani… mein door open Kar Raha hun…" he hinted them before he did as he didn't want to witness if his sister and his best friend….. okay .. he left the imagination into air.

Taani and Rey chuckled looking at each other. "Swayam bi na…" Rey bobbed his head at his ridiculousness. Taani slightly moved away from him. But Rey pulled her back asking "Kya humare baare mein Swayam ko bi nahi batana hai?" She didn't had any second thoughts because she was going to open up about it to her brother soon enough. She was sick of hiding stuffs with her brother. Whether he's comfortable or not… whether he would be happy or…. Well, she had already resolved to tell about her and Rey the first moment she met Swayam. Also she wanted to reveal about her work and buisness plan to Swayam. And now, maybe Rey too. "Sirf Bhai ko hum baata sakte hai…" she smiled at him. His lips cracked pulling her into a bone crashing hug. Taani's eyes popped out of her sockets considering the situation of her brother could make an entrance at anytime. And immediately he pulled away, listening to the door open. Both stood calmly with 5 ft distance. Swayam eyed both of them and didn't breathe for a minute as he took in the details. He breathed at last seeing they were actually a distance apart and weren't recklessly doing anything else.

******

Taani walked back into the party with a smile on her face. Her broken pieces were still present. But they were trying to heal. She was putting an effort to mend them.

The party hall looked like a prayer hall, with an exception of murmuring. Students giggled looking at the cellphones. Some pointed screens to others. Vicky, Simmi and Nil were isolated from the group. They sat at the corner while others Amar, bharath, Rinni and Neha discussed among them seriously. On the other end, Karan argued with Surbhi while Rithwik, Kriya and Wahi watched them uninterrupted.

"Oh my God… I can't believe… someone made Mrs. Sharon Raiprakash lose in a dance battle." One of the student nearby to Taani exclaimed in shock. Taani's eyes went wide. She immediately checked her cellphone. Students in this college had a very bad implication of putting all the bullying on college website. When she checked, her worst fears came true. The video played from Surbhi challenging Sharon and ended at Surbhi's words when Sharon was on floor with a defeated trauma. Though Taani wasn't a fan of Sharon's arrogance, she felt bad. Because she alone knows how traumatising the suffering of humiliation could be… whether it's from the students of the college or unanyomous keyboard typists of online bullying. The nasty jab threw at Sharon under the video was utterly wild and distasteful. Oh… now… she understood Swayam's urgency when he came looking for Rey. It had to be something to do with Sharon. He was immediate to excuse Taani saying he wanted to talk to Taani but he'll come find her later as Rey is needed with him right now as he had some emergency. She didn't trouble him. Even Rey went quiet as he realised Swayam had some serious issue at hand. So he went without speaking about him and Taani.

******

"That was not the right thing" Karan exploded on Surbhi. "Now you are going to teach me what's right and wrong?" Surbhi was appalled at him. She expected him to support her and not Sharon. But he was being the nicest bitch right now and that irritated her the hell out of it. "Surbhi… you are not understanding my point here…" he tried to explain her. "I don't even want to understand..." she threw hand in the air and walked away. It wasn't her mistake. It was Sharon who made her do this. She was at the edge of breakdown at his outburst. But damn… she wasn't going to cry for him.

"Dude… you have to take it easy on her…" Rithwik placed a hand on Karan's shoulder.

"Rithu is right, Karan… it wasn't Surbhi who started all this… It was Sharon who who gave way to this… you blaming her for Sharon's mistake isn't going to sit well with her…" Kriya came to the rescue. She was one among the people who witnessed show down between Surbhi and Sharon. So she knew the truth. Through she respected Sharon, truth is truth. But she hadn't expected Sharon to lose. She thought they would be equal and things would get interesting. But the things reflected against them.