"That's just dumb. They don't exist, Tsu-nii." Giyuu mumbled, clearly disturbed with her taunt.

"Yeah, alright! But remember~ It's better to be safe tha—"

"Please, no.."

Giyuu walked across the sidewalk,He was in a dark and austere choice of clothing

He was in a dark and austere choice of clothing. He didn't enjoy how prickly and itchy the suit was. But, he knew this was the appropriate wear. He'd just have to endure it.

He decided to pick up a few flowers. He was just two minutes away from the Flower Shop. He assumed he wouldn't be too late.

Finally, he made his way to the tidy, sunlit store with beautiful, varying flowers stored throughout the mini greenhouse.

He walked in. Frail, delicate chimes dinging softly like a sweet melody in his head.

He wanted to give just the slightest mellow beam at the tune, yet couldn't. His lips didn't budge one bit. He couldn't even force— nor a smile, so why even try?

"Ah! Tomioka Giyuu, the so-called Flower Boy in town! So nice to finally meet you!" A lady with a somewhat welcoming aura had greeted Giyuu warmly.

He was confused. Wasn't it always Kanao Tsuyuri who would stay at the front counter? Who was this? And why did she have so much similarities compared to her?

"Ara, ara~ You must be confused! My most sincere apologies Tomioka-san. My name is Kanae Kocho. I'm the owner of this Flower Shop and is the older sister of Kanao Tsuyuri!" She clasped her hands together and bowed politely. Giyuu was too confused to speak.

"Err-.." He murmured, unable to utter another word.

"Oh goodness, I must be talking too much! A-are you searching for any specific flowers? You could have a discount since it's your grandmother's funeral! Please, forgive me!" She bowed once again, she looked desperate in Giyuu's eyes.

And... A little too desperate.

"No, no it's quite alright. I'm wondering if you have any... Delphiniums? I know I might seem out of the circle, alt-"

"Oh, exotic? Mm, yes. I suppose we have some! Right over there, sir!" Giyuu was a bit uncomfortable with her way of formalities. He didn't like being called "sir". It made him feel like an old grandfather.

"...Thank you." He muttered, heading over to the selected flowers and plucking out at least three of them. He felt eyes on him and swished his head around.