Chapter three

Hey guys! UBER SORRY for the late upload..... Here you go.. This chapter is just to intro Sarah or re-intro her. Kinda like a filer chapter....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3:

I quickly stood up and went to seat at my bench. Lucas got up after a while and took the seat beside me. There was so much tension between us you could practically cut it with a knife. Ms Lawrence walked by our table and looked at our clean table.

" You two better get started if you want a good start to a good grade seeing you two have gotten to know each other really well in the past five minutes," she said and left.

Her statement made my cheeks went bright red. Lucas was scratching the back of his head in discomfort. I really felt awkward but I needed a damn good grade. I cleared my throat which made Lucas turn to face me.

"Maybe, I could start cutting the stuff and you could start boiling the water," I said.

"Sure," Lucas stated while filling up the beaker with water while I took the cutting board and started to chop all the ingredients. We finished the practical in silence and in record time. I was writing the final report when the bell rang. Just in time, I wrote Lucas's name next to mine and grab my bag to go out.

"Shasha!" Lucas yelled. I turned in my heel to face him. He had my phone in his hand.

"You left this," he said. I gently took my phone from his hands but our hands brushed and it sent the same shockwaves but on a smaller scale. What the hell is wrong with me? I murmured a thanks and went out of the lab. I checked my schedule and found out that there were no more classes for the day. WOOHOO! I took out my map to find the nearest exit to the car park. After what seemed like fifteen minutes( damn this school is big). I finally found my car, but was in awe with the one beside it. It was a Benz but with majorly cool modifications. The green metallic coat made the sunlight reflect upon it ,making it somehow glow. It totally overshadowed my own pink Benz ( Got it after my 16th birthday!). Even though it was throwing tantrums nowadays.

I got a bigger shock when Lucas was strolling over to it and got in. Damn him. I rolled my eyes and got into my car, as the engine roared to life , I saw Lucas gave me a side glance. I smirked to myself and slid on my sunglasses and drove off.

When I reached home, I saw that Sarah wasn't home yet. I dumped my bag on to my bed and slid out of my clothes. I took a warm bath, the warm water relaxing my body. I grabbed a towel and went to my closet to grab my short pink booty shorts and a white tan top. I toweled dry m hair while looking at the mirror. During high school, I was a bit on the fleshier side, a size six. Not fat, but not stick thin either. My hair was and still is in a state of crazy curls. My eyes are dark brown which weirdly compliments my brown skin. I guess over the years my wild mane grew longer and I grew a tad thinner and taller. Thankfully with a 34C breasts still intact. I could hear music playing from Sarah's room which meant that she was finally home.

I opened my door to find hers ajar. Sarah was swaying to the music oblivious to my presence. Hehe.. I sneaked up behind her and screamed in her ear,

"TEDDY BEARS SCREWNG BARNEY IN A CLOWNSUIT!!" I screamed into her ear. Sarah screamed at the top of her lungs.

'Holly fucking shit!" cussed Sarah while falling to the ground. Her priceless expression caused me to join her on the ground, laughing my ass off.

"Must you curse every time I scare you," I said in between fits of giggles.

'Then DON'T scare damn it," snapped Sarah, but she was giggling along as well.

I asked her how was her first day and she said it was boring. She was taking a business degree at one of the other university nearby to our apartment. She said that they started classes right away.

"Guess who my lab partner is? " I spoke up.

"Lady Gaga," Sarah claimed proudly which caused her a flying pillow straight to her courtesy of me.

"Justin Bieber" , she squealed again. More flying pillows.

"Lucas," I murmured softly. Sarah gave me a confused look before she back onto the floor laughing.

"That was funny, for a second I thought you said Lucas," she said., When I didn't laugh along, she finally got it that I wasn't joking.

" Holly mother of.." she began.

"SARAH!" I barked at her. She mumbled a sorry and gave me a impatient look. And after what seemed like 30 seconds..

"What the hell are you waiting for? Spill now," snapped Sarah. I chuckled before spilling from the moment Haikal walked to the door to becoming lab partners to the kiss and of course about Clay all in record time.

"Whoa.. That's one heck of a first day Shasha," Sarah finally said after a while.

I nodded in agreement. Sarah stifled a yawn but I knew she was tired so was I. I gave her a quick hug before retreating to my room.

The day's events kept on replaying in my head. Lucas's eyes, his hands, the shockwaves I felt. Whoa.. What the heck is wrong with me? This was the guy who made a fool out of me four years ago and he still hasn't gotten what he deserved. A dose of my special revenge. As I let sleep devour me, a devious smile played on my lips as I thought hazily about my plan..

Oh, Lucas, be prepared baby..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Hoped you like it. VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE. The next chapter is almost finished, It'll be out in a few days.. promise!!! Again. VOTEEEEE NNNNN COOMMMMEEEENNTTT.. PLs n ThAnK u. haha