Chapter five

Yo!!! Sorry for the super duper long wait. kinda going through a rough patch right now. So! This is the new chapie. Remember to vote and comment!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 5:

It felt almost like an eternity before I got off from Lucas's lap. Reluctantly, of course. The judges gave their approving nods while I moved back into the crowds beside Clara who was giving me a very, very devious smile.

" I think your explanation to me just got way longer," Clara said while, wiggling her eyebrows.

" How about I sum it up in one sentence and in one breath?" I said matter-of-a-factly while glancing at Lucas who was now laughing along with a group of guys who were of the same course as me and him. I guess I lingered my gaze for a bit too long because he caught me looking and gave me a sexy smirk. I rolled my eyes. I saw that his cockiness didn't mellow that much. Speaking of sexy, where the heck was Clay....

" Earth to Shasha! One sentence in one breath remember?" Clara shouted in my ear, bringing me back to the present second.(haha.) I looked at her utterly confused before my memory came to my rescue. The explanation. I took a deep breath before opening my mouth again.

"Clay asked me out today but I had the tryouts so instead his wanted our first date to be me dancing for him which I thought was sexy and then Lucas got up and dance with me which I thought was sexy then I saw Clay's face which was mad now I can't find him and I feel guilty but not really at the same time cuz its not as if we're together or anything like that," I miraculously finished in one sentence and one breath.

" Your ability to talk in the speed of light is remarkable ," awed Clara.

I giggled while looking around the room to find Clay but he was nowhere to be seen. Damn it. Clara then tapped me on the shoulder.

" If you're looking for Clay, I saw him went out like two minutes ago," Clara explained. I nodded and told her that I will be back. I went out of the dance studio and saw Clay leaning against a wall nearby. My heart sank with guilt. Maybe I shouldn't have let Lucas dance with me. I approached him with caution and dread. His handsome face partly covered by his fringe.

"Clay," I whispered when I reached him. I placed my hand on his shoulder, he looked up to give me a small smile, not one of his famous and warm ones. He looked into my eyes, searching for some unknown answer.

" Do you and that dude have something going on?" he asked me wearily.

I shook my head. " We're just lab partners and he just wanted to help me out in my dance I guess. " I said, looking steadily into his eyes, yearning for him to believe me.

He gave me a small smile ," I believe you Shasha , its just I like you too much, I know this is only the second day since we met but I'm really attracted to you and when I saw you with that dude, it hurt." He finished with a silent bang to his words. They sunk into my skull. He liked me and of course I was attracted to him as well, " I like you too," I whispered to him with lowered lashes. Feeling my cheeks burn. Darn Shasha don't be a wimp, look at him! I forced my gaze to reach his eyes and I saw him leaning down to my face. I closed my eyes as I felt his lips touch mine, its wasn't intense but it was sweet and his warm lips gave me pleasurable tingles. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my waist so our bodies were mashed together. The kiss got deeper while Clay started to rasp his teeth against my lip. Boy was he getting heavy. I started to pull away, needing oxygen in my lungs. Clay still held me close to him, his breathing was also heavy.

" Be my girlfriend Shasha," Clayed pleaded against my ear while nuzzling my neck. It made me weak so I could manage to nod. He chuckled while kissing down my neck. Oh mother of pearl, I reluctantly pulled my body away from him. " maybe, we should take things slow.." I started but couldn't continue as Clay was started to slowly and seductively suck on my neck probably making a hickey. Damn it, his is obviously not giving me any choices.