"I'm sorry you saw all of that." I said; my own throat dry from the thought of someone doing any harm to Diane.

I knew this was killing her.

"This is their fault, not yours. You did nothing wrong." I said.

"But what if I did?" She brushed her tears away with the back of her free hand, I kept holding on to her pinky.

I frowned, "You didn't." I said firmly, "You did nothing wrong."

Diane let herself cry, she let her forehead frown and she pursed her lips. She looked into my eyes, and let me grab her face with both my hands.

"You did nothing wrong. They were the one who did something wrong. You're strong and invincible, and you're the most beautiful woman i've ever met. You know that. I know you know that."

She nodded her head in between sobs, "I know."

"Good." My own face turned sad, my expression was sad like Diane's, and I felt like crying too.

I didn't like to see her like this.

"I love you, and I'm gonna be with you through this. You're gonna get them away from you forever, and you'll come back to being the strong, bitchy attitude teacher I've always known."

Diane laughed a bit in between tears, resting one of her cheeks against one of my palms.

After a few deep breaths she was calm again.

"Can I kiss you?" Diane asked, tracing my jawline with one of her delicate fingers.

I almost laughed, because that question should come from me, not her.

"You can."

Diane kissed my lips, and then again, and again, and when I opened my lips a bit she was getting her tongue inside my mouth.

I moaned a bit to the touch of her tongue finding mine. My hands now resting on both her shoulders.

She kissed me hungrily, almost feral.

I kissed her back, but less ferocious and softer, although she wanted more and I could tell.

She sat on my lap, kept kissing me, her lips traveling to behind my ear.

I moaned and she did the same again and again, probably taking satisfaction on the sounds of pleasure that I made.

"Dee..." I breathed, panted, "You... Are you sure about this?" I managed to ask, her lips sucking on the skin of my neck.

"Mhmm," she said, "I want you."

I closed my eyes shut, concentrating on the feeling of her lips on my neck and one of her hands undoing my robe.

I let her get me to lay down in bed and take me out of the robe.

She was determined to have my body, to let herself be pleased by pleasing me, but a tiny voice inside my head wanted to stop her and tell her I could wait until she was feeling like getting touched.

But she was fast.

And she had skills.

And she also had so much power over me.

I watched her kiss along my chest, my ribcage, and down in between my legs.

She didn't seem bothered when I grabbed her hair and pulled a bit on it, while I tried to keep her mouth on my vulva.

I cried out in pleasure one too many times, and Diane kept up her best work.

My breathing was heavy, my eyes were closed shut, my mouth was open.

I came once. And then she kept working on me, she kept a grip on one of my hips and never gave herself a second to take a breath.

She kissed up my body to my lips, kissed me and then parted my thighs again, to enter me with one of her fingers.

I jumped at the feeling of her sliding inside me, and the feeling of the tip of her finger stroking my G-Spot, making me shudder in pleasure.

"Fuck, Dee..." I breathed.

She bit my ear, she licked my nipples, she sucked on my collarbones, she did everything she could with her mouth while she fucked me with a finger.

A finger soon turned into two.

With the heel of her palm she massaged over my mound, creating friction on my clit.

She went inside slowly and out as well, and she knew when I was getting higher and higher, so she knew exactly when to keep up the pace.

"Shit..." I whispered, feeling her start to move a bit faster.

She whispered in my ear, kissed behind it.

"You're such a good girl," she whispered.

I smiled with my eyes closed, taking the pleasure happily.

"I love how you feel on my fingers, how warm you are. I love you." She said, "I love you." Diane repeated.

I wanted to say it back, I did, but I was distracted moving my hips wildly, trying to get all the friction possible on my clit.

I was desperate for another release.

Only Diane could make me orgasm two times in a row.

"Oh my..."

"Don't be shy, come for me. Come again." Diane said, pecking my lips.

She then kissed my nipples, circled them with her tongue, pulled them with her teeth, sucked on them.

Her fingers fucked me stronger and faster.

I was soon arching my back and having my legs shaking, with her fingers still deep inside me.

I tried to catch my breath, but she kept touching me places, making the high longer than ever, and when I could finally come back to reality, she was gone to get me a glass of water from our mini bar.

Now that she had had her breakfast, she was ordering me my own.

I laughed at that, because it was funny.

She called room service and ordered me whatever I wanted.

And soon she was eating strawberries off of me, and I was whining and biting my lip while I watched her hungrily eat me again.

I could get used to being a bottom.