┊・𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 - discharged

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
13:D I S C H A R G E D
under editing
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

—3 DAYS passed ever since you woke up. you were finally discharged from the hospital at 3pm . you walked out of there with ayato and touka. touka made ayato sit in the back so you could sit in the passenger seat.

"where do you want to go y/n?" touka asked you. "hmm... i don't know, i guess my apartment. i just really want to lay down" you replied. touka nodded and started driving to your house. "shouldn't we stay with y/n, to make sure she's alright?" ayato questioned touka , she then looked at ayato from the rear mirror.

"i suppose but i have to go back to the school, i was supposed to help a group of kids. can't really bail on them." touka explained. "no worries i understand" you replied to her with a smile. you didn't want to be the burden of anyone.

"well i can stay, i don't have any after school tutoring." ayato added in. touka glared at her brother. "oh come on, touka stop thinking like that!" ayato exclaimed , he rubbed his head from annoyance. "i guess it's fine, i wouldnt want nothing bad to happen to you y/n..." she replied.

finally touka arrived at your apartment, ayato quickly got out the car and opened your door. you smiled , "thanks."

you and ayato waved goodbye to touka before heading to the elevator. ayato looked at you in curiosity "how are you feeling?"

"i feel way better thankfully, i actually want to go back tomorrow. i don't want to stay here all alone" you replied as you stared at the glowing red number. "are sure that's a good idea?" he questioned you. you nodded. the elevator dinged. both of you walked out of there and went to your apartment number.

as you entered you took a deep breath and sighed. you missed the smell of your home.
"ahh..." you said happily, slouching on your couch. "home sweet home."

ayato chuckled as he shook his head, accompanying you to the couch. "so what are you trying to do miss l/n" he asked you as he tilted his head back. you bit your lip looking at ayatos shoes as you thought. "hmmm... i don't know. ima actually check my emails" you said as you stood up and headed towards your laptop.

ayato looked at you from the couch as you looked through your email.

6 days ago
To: l/n y/n@staff:re.com
from: fueguchihinami@:re.com

hi sensei l/n, sensei touka told me what happened to you last night. i am very worried but hope you make a great recovery. i'm turning 17 in two days. i hope your here for that. i love you!

"aww why didn't you tell me little hinami turned 17?" you said with disappointment, sad you weren't there to celebrate her 17th birthday. "oh yeah i totally forgot my bad"

"that hinami girl is always talking to me, is she that friendly to teachers? i can tell she's a teachers pet" ayato added as he got up and walked towards you. "no... she's actually very shy. i thought she only talked to me and haise" you added as you scrolled through your emails.

ayato leaned close to you , seeing everything on your screen. both of you guys came across a email.

3 days ago
To: l/n y/n@staff:re.com
from: sasakihaise@staff:re.com