┊・𝐕𝐈 - date

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
6:D A T E ✓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

i just want to say thank you for 1k reads! i really appreciate it<3

--IT WAS finally saturday , the big day , the day i get to see haise perfect face . is this a date ? or is this what friends do? maybe he just wants nothing to do with me , and just sees me as a friend .

i sighed as i looked around my closet trying to find something nice to wear , i don't wanna unimpress haise , i want to make him drool at my sight .

pshh , like if i ever could.

i found some black skinny jeans and a nice f/c crop top . i decided to wear a white cardigan with it too since it will be chilly outside. i grabbed my phone to look at the time , it was 6:56pm

when is he coming? i'm so eager to see him already!

before i knew it , i heard a knock on my door , i quickly ran to it , tripping. "fuck! i need to stop being clumsy" i said loudly . i then cringed at myself . hoping Haise wouldn't hear me . I got myself up , fixed my hair and reached for the door.

"hey y/n? are you okay , it sounded like if you fell." haise said with a lifted eyebrow. i wave of embarrassment hit me , "hahaaaaaaa ... yeah sorry" . Haise gave me a small chuckle , "come on let's keep going" he said and started walking towards his car.

-

when we arrived at a restaurant, he quickly got out and rushed to my side of the car door . He opened it for me.

AGHH YOUR SUCH A GENTLEMAN !!!

i blushed as i stepped out , "thank you haise , your so sweet" "well of course , it's what your supposed to do for a pretty lady" he said with a warm smile . "come on" haise said as he reached for your delicate hand.

you blushed as you saw your hand make contact with his.

is this really happening...? i'm on a date with haise fine ass himself.

"welcome , would you like to start off with some drinks?" the waiter asked us . "oh i'll take som-" i tried saying but haise cut me off. "we will take your finest wine". i gave him a look and he smirked at me. the waitress nodded and walked away. "you don't mind drinking right?" haise asked me with a look. "not at all! i just never knew you were the type of guy to drink" i replied , which made haise chuckle.

"just because i am professional at my job doesn't mean i cannot have fun out of job" haise said looking at me . with a certain look. i chuckled and looked at him. "you look very handsome today" you said without thinking . "wait no that's not what i meant— wait yes you are ve—"

"and you look very stunning tonight y/n" haise cut me off once again. i sighed of embarrassment and looked away , playing with my fingers.

-

"and i said , of course not!" haise said jokingly . we were halfway done with our food and already drinked 3 glass wines. i laughed and proceeded to eat my food. i noticed haise to be taking big bites and barely even biting it . as if he was swallowing it full.

i can't judge him ... i am not perfect either..

haise smiled at you while he drinked . "is it good?" he raised an eyebrow at me as he looked at my food."oh yes very delicious! i can't believe i've never ate here before. the food is just amazing" i replied as i took another bite .

haise looked at his watch in his wrist . "oh wow it's already 9pm" "is that bad ? are you supposed to attend some things?" i asked . he frowned and shook his head . "of course not it's just my roommates tend to lock me out if i don't come early." haise replied as he ate his food.

"ohhh... well in that case let's go then. i'm full anyways" you lied , you just didn't want to make haise get locked out. "are you sure?! i don't mind staying a little longer" he asked . "yes i'm sure" you gave him a warm smile . he nodded and called the waitress over for the check.

-

we finally approached my apartment , i looked at him and he smiled. "here let me walk you to your apartment" he said as he found somewhere to park. "th-thank you"  i said shyly .

i can't believe i really went on a date with him...

we walked all the way up to my floor and when i reached my door i looked and faced him. "today was amazing..." you said looking at his lips. he smirked . "i'm glad you enjoyed it y/n" haise said as he moved in closer to my lips.

my heart is beating fast ...
are we going to kiss ? omg omg omg omg.

his lips slowly made contact with mine . haise was deepening the kiss and making it more meaningful. he finally pulled away and have me that certain look again. i looked up at his eyes , questioning his actions.

and before i knew he pinned me against the wall and kissed me more heated than before . he licked my bottom lip while kissing me , letting me know he wanted me to open my mouth a little more. i then felt haises warm tongue make contact with mine.

i can't believe me and him are tongue kissing right now...

we pulled away , a small trail of saliva was hanging from our lips. he wiped his lips and so did i. i got shy and quickly opened my door . i was panicking ... i wanted to get away from him. before i could close the door on him he smacked his hand on it . making it stop.

"huh?!" i exclaimed . he gave me a look ... a look of hunger as he closed the door behind him and approached. and this time he grabbed my whole body as he pulled me for another kiss...

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆