┊・𝐕 - drive

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
5:D R I V E ✓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

--ONCE HINAMI left your classroom , it was only you and haise. there was an awkward silence between you and him. just as you opened your mouth to say something , someone entered your classroom.

ayato

"oh — i knew i'll find you here y/n , but not with kane—" ayato was speaking but haise interrupted him. "what do you need ayato?" haise said rubbing his temples. there was a hateful tone in his voice. ayato scoffed. "i came here to talk to y/n... privately" ayato said looking at haise dead in the eyes.

haise nodded and stood up from his chair...

noo haise don't go :( dammit ayato

as he was walking out , you saw ayato and haise exchange a hateful glare to each other. ayato whispered something to him that you couldn't hear. haise finally left the room , not even a goodbye. which made you feel a little sad. ayato then sighed and came close to you sitting in haise's spot.

"about the other day ... i am very sorry again . i came to apologize and then i acted in a very rude way when you got hurt." ayato said looking at your finger , still wrapped with the band aid . "oh it's okay i guess , i just wondered why you acted that way."

"i just have an ick towards blood" ayato chuckled. you nodded understanding. "okay well i need to get to my class" ayato said as he stood up heading towards your door . "i'll see you around l/n" he said with a smirk , winking at you and left your class.

that wink slapped you hard in the face , making you eye twitch.

did ayato just fucking flirt with me? that's so weird...

you sighed as you put your notes back and started getting everything together before your next class came in. you couldn't stop thinking how haise winked at you before you both started tutoring hinami.

his perfect grey eyes and his delicate perfect face , the way he smiled , the way he laughed and especially the way he smelled. how can someone be so perfect?.

you checked your phone to see a message from touka.

"wanna go have some coffee on saturday?"

"sure i don't got plans anyways"

you smiled as you placed your phone down, the kids came through the door just in time too. "good afternoon class" you said as you stood up from your chair to stand by your door to greet your students.

-

"finally the day is over ugh" you said out loud as you walked out your classroom. "right?" a voice replied to you. you quickly turned your head to be face to face with haise . staring at you with a smile. "oh haise! you scared me . what's up?". he didn't say anything , instead he took his keys out his pockets.

you lifted up your eyebrows not sure on what he was implying . "i'm giving you a ride home." haise added.

Ahhhhh .... he is so adorable and sweet! I don't need a ride home . I need to ride YOU.

Crushing On Sensei - HAISE SASAKI X READER (LEMON)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें