┊・𝐗𝐈𝐈 - ghoul

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
12:G H O U L
under editing
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

-YOUR POV-

—I LOOKED behind me, no one was there... but there was definitely a chill down my spine. i looked around, a few cars passed but other than that it was basically like a dead street.

something is not right...

i decided to take a shortcut through an alley with dull lights...

i know bad stuff happens in alleyways in movies... but it doesn't actually happen in real life right?

i then heard footsteps... i quickly turned around.

nothing....

"hello?" i said, no response. taking a deep breath i sighed and turned around just to be met with two red pupil eyes.

a ghoul.

i went into a state of shock, my eyes widen. i backed away in fear. i was unable to scream for help, as if i lost my voice.

it was a female ghoul, she licked her lips. "you look tasty" she said with a laugh. "please... don't" i struggled to say. "begging doesn't get you anywhere in life"

i quickly came to my senses and started running away. i finally screamed. "HELP!". i kept running, almost reaching the street..

i heard the woman's kagune unleash from her, i know it was going in to stab me..

oh my god fuck this is where i die

before i knew it, something... someone... grabbed me.

we both dropped on the floor, i opened my eyes to see who it was

"a-ayato?" i chocked on my words.

he quickly stood up and ran towards the girl. revealing his form of a ghoul. i was left amazed, the way he fought, and his kagune... it was pretty, almost like a butterfly.

thats... so amazing.
god this is where i start running for safety...

"why are you getting in my way?!" the woman yelled in anger. "because she's with me!" ayato yelled back as he dodge all her moves—eventually hitting the woman and making her fall to the ground . she was coughing up blood.

"get out of here or i'll kill you" ayato said with a cold voice. staring her down on the ground.

she looked at ayato and then made eye contact with me , the glare she gave me scared me even more . before i knew it, she got up and quickly ran towards me i gasped and quickly shield myself. "NO!" ayato screamed as he tried hitting the woman but missed. "DAMMIT Y/N!"

i looked at her face as she got close to me, she had this evil grin , blood around her mouth...

why didnt i just run away...?