Part 36: I'm not Elena

Magsimula sa umpisa

After a few minutes Tyler came down carrying a rope. "What are you doing?" Rosa asked confused. Tyler didn't answer her. Instead he walked over to the sink and dropped the rope in letting the water run.

In a matter of seconds he sped towards Rosa and dragged her towards the kitchen. "Let go of her!" Klaus shouted as he banged on the barrier. Rosa tried to pull away but she was too weak.

Tyler took a towel in his hands and grabbed the rope. He tied his around Rosa's arms, as he tried not to wince in pain.

Rosa made no attempt to hide her pain. The burning sensation that tore away at her wrists. She screamed. It hit her. Bonnie's dad was the new mayor and he had put vervain in the water supply.

Tyler then tied her to a pole where she sat on the floor, her arms hanging above her. Tyler sped away before she could even say anything.

"Rosalina you have to try to pull on the pole. If you can break if I can help you. You just have to get over to me."

Rosa shook her head softly. "I can't. It hurts."

"I know love. That's why you have to try."

"Heal Caroline." She told him. Klaus looked at her, her eyes were staring past him rather then at his face.

He sighed, "I can't."

"Why not?"

"I will not let him win."

Rosa nodded slowly. She began to pull her arms forward, screeching in pain. After a few minutes Rosa stopped pulling and rested her head against the wall.

Slowly her eyes shut.

"How could you be so irresponsible?" Rosa's mother shouted.

"We are so disappointed. You are ruining your life and you don't even care." He father shouted.

Rosa ran her hand through her hair, "I do care. I'm trying!" She cried.

"Maybe you guys should give her a break." Jenna spoke softly.

"She's my daughter. You will not tell me how to raise my daughter." Jenna nodded and stood next to Jeremy. "Rosa, you're failing your sophomore year. Why can't you be more like Elena—"

"Because I'm not Elena!" Rosa screamed.

"I'm not Elena. I'm not Elena." Rosa muttered. Slowly she woke up and looked around confused. She then saw Klaus and Caroline staring at her confused.

Rosa winced as she felt the vervain on her skin. Klaus and Caroline are sitting on the couch and almost instantly rushes towards Rosa.

"He...he healed you?" She asked quietly. Caroline nodded. "Good."

Her eyes shut once again.

Rosa sat down on the couch angrily. Jenna, her mom and dad were standing near the table talking quietly.

"It's gonna be fine. We all know that Elena will do something great and they'll forget about how mad they are." Rosa nodded at Jeremy's statement.

Suddenly a phone rang. Just by the tone of everyone's voice she could tell it was Elena that called.

"Maybe I don't want Elena to come and save the day." She muttered.

"Rosa, Elena and Matt had a fight. Can you come with us to go get her. Maybe we can talk on the way."

Rosa stared straight ahead of her. "No thanks. Why don't you go help Elena? Cause everybody loves Elena!"