Part 34: Ruined

Rosa sat still on her bed

Rosa sat still on her bed. Afraid to make a noise. She had heard the front door open and slam shut. Slowly she slid off her bed, avoiding the spots in her floor where it always creaked.

Then she realized how ridiculous it was considering she was a vampire. She walked downstairs and sighed. It was Elena and Matt.

"Hey." She said calmly and sat onto the couch. Rosa looked at Matt and Elena's faces and sighed once more. "What?" She asked in a bitter tone.

Elena looked around the room, awkwardly. "We need Klaus' help. It's for Jeremy." She mumbled.

Rosa looked at Matt who quickly looked away. "Liar. Why do you need Klaus' help?"

"Fine. Kol took Damon." Rosa began to laugh. Matt and Elena watched her curiously. "Rosa!"

"No! Damon is not my problem. And he's definitely not worth talking to Klaus. I'm on a Klaus detox, so go away."

Elena and Rosa stared at each other angrily.

Rosa sat next to Elena on the sofa. Taking turns glaring at Elena to Klaus. Klaus watched Rosa carefully. Elena watched both of them awkwardly.

"A big ironic , you coming to me for help. Weren't your friends just trying to bury me in a cement tomb?" Klaus looked at Rosa who stared at him angrily. He quickly dropped his smirk and turned back to Elena.

"This is your fault. You started this when you forced Jeremy to kill those vampires."

"And now my little brat of a brother has gone and made things worse. Well, he never did like Damon. I suppose I should do something, shouldn't I?"

Rosa and Klaus looked at each other. It was obvious he was sorry, but he didn't regret anything. She pulled her eyes away from his stared down at the floor.

"Call him off, Klaus." Elena told him.

Klaus looked at Elena, anger rising. "You are in no position to make demands. Whilst I'd like to cure you to make more hybrids, I do have other reasons for finding the cure, not the least of which is destroying it so you lot can't use it against me."

"Call him off." Rosa said standing up. The two looked at her. Rosa was angry. The possibility of giving her the cure hasn't crossed his mind and it never would. "Please."

Klaus smiled softly and pulled out his phone. Rosa rolled her eyes and walked out of the room.

Elena and Rosa were walking out of the house when Klaus appeared in front of them. Elena jumped slightly while Rosa scoffed.

"You said we could talk in person." Klaus told her.

Rosa looked at Klaus and then to Elena. "No, I'm pretty sure you said that. Me and Elena have to go. Bye now." Rosa was about to walk away when Klaus took her arm in his hand. "I'll kick you." She warned.