Part 4: Senior Prank Night

It was the middle of the night at Mystic Falls

It was the middle of the night at Mystic Falls. Rosa was only there because Elena forced her to be social after skipping out on the founders party. Rosalina had always hated those parties.

Rosa was helping or more like watching Caroline, Tyler, Elena and Bonnie set up mouse traps before Matt came in and set a bunch of them off.

"Oh! Oh, come on! Seriously. Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?" Caroline shouted as everyone else groaned. Of course Matt ruined it.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler asked.

"Clearly."

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshmen year." Caroline said.

"Not everyone has." Rosa mumbled which earned a glare from her sister.

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this." Elena told him.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this."

"Me too. Blame Caroline." Rosa commented.

"Caroline's making us." Bonnie added.

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't—" Elena interrupted her.

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" Caroline rolled her eyes and Rosa smirked.

"Go ahead, make fun, I don't care." Caroline responded.

"You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank." Tyler picked up his bag and left. Elena got up too about to leave.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Bonnie asked her.

"To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories." She smiles and Caroline's face breaks out into a smile that spreads wider than Rosalina thought possible.

"I love you!" She shouted.

"Wait don't leave me." Rosa whined. Elena rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Come on you big baby." Rosa stood up and left excitedly. "I don't get why you can't even be in the same room with other people without me." Rosalina shrugged at her sisters comment. As Rosa and Elena left the classroom they passed Tyler giving other kids instructions for pranks.

"Get the faculty toilet seats, and Dana needs bodies in the gym. Let's go." He ordered them. Elena laughed quietly before opening a pair of double doors.

Suddenly they were face to face with Klaus. Rosa looked at him and then Elena who seemed to be scared.

"There's my girl." He said.

"Klaus! Rosa run." The girls turned around to run, but Klaus was already in front of them again.

"Oh my god." She whispered to herself. "Elena what the hell is happening? Who is this?" Klaus smirked at Rosa for a moment.