𝟷𝟽.

𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬' 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

ᵘⁿᵉᵈⁱᵗᵉᵈ.

you were currently at the park with the iwamoto siblings with you- if you forgot who they are, it's azuki who's a human cat, and akio who almost had the same name as kaio and also a husband material

you were currently at the park with the iwamoto siblings with you- if you forgot who they are, it's azuki who's a human cat, and akio who almost had the same name as kaio and also a husband material. just saying.

azuki invited you to go with them to the park to just walk around and it's a miracle you agree to it, you had your reasons why.

it's because today, your mothers' parents were going to shibuya to spend christmas along with your brother.

sure, you needed to help your brother with confessing his feelings for the female he had feelings on but that's not that the case here. he wanted arisu- the female names he developed feelings for to confess to her face to face but, she was nowhere found around shibuya.

and you were too lazy and had no energy to find where she is, resulting in you being a depressed person because you might not receive your (f/f) from him.

"i'm glad you decided to agree (y/n)-chan!" azuki stated as she cling to your arm while her big brother akio tried pulling her off of you.

"you had your reasons don't you?" akio asked sweat dropping even though it's snowing once he saw you nodded.

"my dear sister!"

oh, that voice that you don't wanna hear it.

you turned around to see a brunette male walking towards you with a smile on his face, wearing clothes that can protect him from coldness as he embrace you from behind while you tried pushing him off.

"me and our grandparents were so sad when we can't find you around the house when we arrived!" he sobbed with tears in his eyes while you just stare at nothing.