𝟶𝟺.

𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

"yo (y/n)!"

"are you deaf!? i told you to call her by her surname you gorilla!"

the last bell had already rang as students started picking their things to go back home.

you walk out of the school after putting your shoes back and walk your way to the gates where nichi and kaio are waiting for you.

you spotted them seeing nichi teaching kaio a lesson to call you by your surname and not your given name since you didn't gave him permission while kaio just rest his hands to his long blonde hair and whistling completely mocking him.

"i really thought you're going to ditch us"

' 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 (𝘧/𝘧) 𝘪𝘴 (𝘧/𝘧) '

you three started walking with you in the middle not wanting these two to fight over your surname.

"you've been spending your time at the library so we decided to hangout again like when we were in first year, do you remember that day (y/n)? it was hilarious!"

you sigh holding your bag at your arms at the back.

"sadly i do remember it"

nichi irk mark appears to his forehead as he scolded kaio in a whisper but you still completely hear it.

"i told you for the one hundredt ti-"

"call me by my give name, i don't mind"

' 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 '

kaio laugh and patted your back slightly harsh causing you to stumbled forward a bit but keep the walking steady.

"i told you!"