𝟶𝟷.

𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬.

summer vacations was one of the favorite season when it comes to students who had been stressing to school and just wanted to take a rest from all the home works and school stuff

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

summer vacations was one of the favorite season when it comes to students who had been stressing to school and just wanted to take a rest from all the home works and school stuff.

and when the summer break came, all students eyes beam with sparkles and getting ready to drown themselves to the ocean or maybe visit their grandparents at the different part of prefecture.

while others just stayed at their house the whole summer break because of their introvert ass and doesn't had any friends to hang out with.

others had their job to earn money so they don't had any chose but to work for the whole summer break to earn money and to help their parents to pay money for the bills.

but that doesn't mean you can't go back to school and just lay down your comfy bed and stare at the ceiling.

september came and that month starts their second term meaning, more projects and homeworks since it's the middle of the school term before they graduate.

they don't had a choice but to go back to school to learn something new with their friends, seat for a couple of hours and listen to your teachers teaching until those words sink into your brain.

and of course not all student cared about back to school and stuff if they can just cheat when it comes to exam or maybe copy eachothers assignments- it's effective but you can't.

poor student who was studying there eyes out just to pass while others cheat to pass- cheating meaning helping eachother in my opinion.

(l/n) (y/n) don't really care about everything surrounding her, all she do is survive and live another uninteresting life.

she doesn't like making friends since for her it's just a waste of time that if anyone wanted to be friends with her she'll just waved then off and leave them dumbfounded.