𝟶𝟽.

𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝

𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝.

the four of you or kaio considered it as 'the buddies' which is completely lame and everyone was completely against it, it doesn't really suit

walking around shibuya where multiple human beings was walking at the flat surface of the earth to do their own shits such as having a job to earn money or going to the mall to waste their money for useless things.

while some are homeless don't even know where to live, it's either their friends house or to their other relatives house while others were just teenagers having fun with their friends.

people had their own business and their own world- of course their some people who suddenly interfere others business since they're 'bored' which is completely annoying.

"people sure is busy.. " nichi muttered wondering around the area as he stayed close to kaio not wanting to be lost at this many crowd.

you can't blame him, he's not a city boy or whatsoever. he's not used to many people like this since he was raised at hokkaido and his parents keep him inside the house to keep him safe.

he transfer here at shibuya since her mother found a suitable job that will benefit them, even though sometimes you hangout with him along with kaio- this one is completely different.

more people are walking around the side walks with their busy self, you can't really blame him for being close to his tall blonde friend even though he wanted to stay close to you.

but since azuki here's at your side having a conversation with you while you just gave her nod or a few words as a response already made her day, nichi doesn't really have a choice but to stick with kaio instead.

"the mall where mom usually went was somewhere around here.. oh! there it is let's go chibi"

kaio stated pointing at the mall just a few feet away from them while nichi get annoyed still hate being called 'chibi'.

"i told you to not call me a chibi!"

"shrimp it is"

「 嵐 」