𝟷𝟺.

𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥.

months have passed since the day of your not so peaceful life started- well it's not really peaceful when the first day of your middle school entered

i mean, a few months had passed meaning christmas will be just around the corner- it's already november after all.

new friends mean new nuisance to avoid but to no avail, they're too strong to be defeated.

well, it's not like all of them were 'nuisance', like the female named yuzuha.

she's a nice girl and will always respect your decision, you like her ten points.

akio knows what you want by just glancing at you like how kaio is, gentlemen ten points.

mitsuya as well, you felt comfortable around him anytime he approached you for something important or maybe the two of you had accidentally crossed paths, knows your boundaries. a gentleman ten points.

well, others- haft points except for kaio he'll have nine points, minus one for always being dumb and suddenly not reading on how uncomfortable you are.

and that months had passed meaning a certain person that had the same color of your hair had come back to the country and enjoyed his rest of the year before coming back to work in korea.

you were happy of course- well are you though? maybe yes maybe no, mixed emotions honestly.

your father had always been the pain in the ass, always suggesting you fix some parts of his car because he 'can't' do it and had to 'carry' your mom.

but in reality, he doesn't even know how to fix one- he bought a car, and yet he doesn't know how to fix a single broken piece of an engine?

he can be a father sometimes to you that you found it surprising but felt genuinely happy about it, but adding a dumb sentence makes it disappear like how your patience vanished in an instant.