𝟶𝟸.

𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝

𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐝.

weekends was one of the students favorite day since they can relaxed and do the things they want even if it only lasted for two days

while you were currently walking through the busy streets of shibuya to buy the ingredients your mother asked you for and maybe food along the way.

you really just want to lay at the bed for the whole day since the homework the teacher assigned a few days ago had already finished and can be pass for the next day.

but since your mother asked you politely- i meant that your mother will gave you your (f/f) and even gave you extra money to buy the things you want.

you can't say no to your favorite food and can't say no to your mother's request that's why your currently still walking trying to avoid as much crowd as possible.

loud and large crowd makes yourself uncomfortable of how loud it is and the amount of people passing by almost touching eachothers shoulder is a big no.

as you arrived at the supermarket you went your way to the food section to buy the ingredients your mother ask for.

it's just a few anyways there's no need to bring a heavy plastic bag that was way heavier than your own weight.

after buying things you walk past the food you've been craving for so you decided to walk back to inspect them one by one.

' 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 (𝘧/𝘧) 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬? 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘩.. '

you checked your wallet where you put the extra money your mother gave you which is three thousand yen.

' 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺... '