𝟷𝟸.

𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧.

ᵘⁿᵉᵈⁱᵗᵉᵈ.

everyone had their own liking when it comes to weather and had their own opinion to it

sunny weather gives the earth a bright light and also a hot temperature that some of the humans walking at the flat surface of the earth complain about it while others don't.

whenever sunny weather came some of the kids were happy because they can play outside without worrying about the cloudy sky and rainy days.

cloudy weather gives the earth- well clouds of course.

cloudy weather where the sun was hidden behind the clouds not letting the luminous ball give the human beings a source of light.

opinions, cloudy could have a cold breeze that some of those people who like to stay inside their room are happy and can cuddle with their favorite thick blanket.

windy weather gives humans a harsh wind where the light things you carry can be blasted away by just wind passing by or a girl's uniform skirt.

i don't really know if someone had a liking towards windy weather so next.

rainy weather where those people who like rain are having fun playing outside or just dancing.

while some of them don't like it because their belonging will get wet from it- ok i might spoil my other fanfiction so moving on.

snow, kids love them like a lot probably.

making snowman's, building their own empire made of snow, snowball fight, and more activities using snow- plus snow angel.

storm- well i don't really know just giving harsh raindrops.

storm can cancel school though right?

my weather forecast here has ended so moving on to our next words.

(l/n) (y/n) which is you, who just wanted to have a peaceful life and not be bothered by 'nuisance' who love to surround her and keep her away from the quiet side of your life- if there is actually one.