𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎.

people had their own opinions when it comes to their favorites places that gives them comfort, nostalgia or even deja vu

other people visit that place because it reminded them with someone they fell in love with or they used to fell in love with while others hate that place because it reminded them of someone and yet they still visit it for an unknown reason.

others were just visiting that place often because it's comforting, they felt safe and wanted to just stay there for their whole life.

and let's say (l/n) (y/n) was in between in those types of people.

she's just an average student who stays at the library to help her mother librarian that also work at the same school as hers which she was seen often in the library, it's either helping her mother, reading cliche romantic books or maybe just wanted a quiet place to sleep in.

she love to stay at the library because she can help her mother from time to time or maybe just wanted peace from the stress school was giving her.

she also hate it at the same time for some reason, since she always saw the same students who always visit library to read that it made her think does these students do is read all day and nothing else?

she always smell the same scent of the clean library that gave her peace and it makes her sleepy, it's also annoying because every time she step her foot on the library the same scent always greeted her first- well she did want to change it but of course her mother was still in charge of the library while all she need to do is help her.

library gives everyone a peace of mind to let their imagination wonder in curiosity but these type of students who goes to the library just to talk about shit and stuff says otherwise.

but she still can't denied the fact that the library was her one of the favorites places she can't be tired of- even though she did admit about the hatred she feels, the feeling of loving this place at her school was still at the top.

because it also gives her unexpected events sometimes that she found it amusing- and annoying at the same time.

「 嵐 」

the school bell had rang a few seconds ago that a few students started walking out of the school to just lay down to their precious bed and not wanting to get up again.

while others stayed here for a while to finish their assignment or maybe go to the library to read something they took interest in.

that's why the (h/c) haired girl can be seen from the table where her mother work for the meantime which is beside her as she checked books from the shelf that the students had returned today and waiting for the other students to returned it.

as she read a book about dressmaking, her right leg was at the top of her left leg.

she don't want to go home without her mother, she's scared of the dark ok? i mean what if a random dude suddenly came out of nowhere to kidnapped and sell her organs at the black market?

no thanks, she rather die from her own hands rather from a stranger disgusting filthy hands that was probably haven't watch for months.

sighing she closed the book and checked the borrowing card at the back to see who did read this book that she doesn't found it interesting- well maybe just a little.

she had to admit that making dress is cool if you watched other people do it but if you did- might as well clean the whole house i guess.

three names can be seen that they borrowed this book few months ago, and was returned in just one to two weeks because of the loan period.

the other one who returned it for a just a few days- probably a smart ass who understands the topic quite fast that they decided to returned it right away. or maybe doesn't found it interesting that they started struggling to understand a single thing.

the second one who returned it in an exact three weeks. this student probably struggles of understanding it while the deadline slowly walking towards them that they doesn't had any choice but to returned it and borrow an other one- and a brain if needed.

and the last one, it was the one who catches her attention the most actually. it's not because of when they returned it but it was their name.

mitsuya takashi, it was quite familiar to her. probably a popular student that she decided to ignore because she doesn't care about it, or maybe she already met him somewhere but can seem to pinpoint what it is.

a student started to walk its way to the table for the (h/c) haired girl's mother but she decided to ignore it and continue reading it.

but the foot steps stop in front of her that made her raised her head to be met with a guy that had lavender eyes.

she tilt her head to the side confused on why would a guy student approach her instead of her mother if he's going to borrow a book- an attractive student if may i add.

"uhh... you need anything?" she ask being an awkward person she is as she doesn't even now how to start a short conversation.

he smile and handed you a book about dressmaking- it's pretty amusing seeing an attractive guy would like to read about making his own clothes. it's pretty rare for her to see a male designer these days in her own observations.

"you're going to borrow it yes? well you can actually for only a two weeks though. it's a new book anyways"

you said as you held the book back from him as he write his name and date today before extending his hands for him to shake.

"you forgot about me already? i'm mitsuya takashi, i'm the one who you gave a book to help my sister. nice to meet you miss librarian."

you stare at him and decided to shake hands with his and let yourself introduced from the guy who you helped- well that was he said.

how can she forget about it if it's already happened a week ago?

"(l/n) (y/n), nice meeting you too i guess.."

「 嵐 」