The first week of classes

The next morning, Harry, Draco, Goyle, and Crabbe went together to the Great Hall. Crabbe and Goyle were on their back looking like bodyguards, helping Harry as many students were looking at him.

Whispers were heard, many of them said, "Did you see him?", "Where?", "Walking next to Malfoy", "Do you really think is him?", "Did you see the scar?"

Another group of people said, "Is him", "I saw him in a magazine", "Ainz Ooal Gown a Slytherin?". "Make sense, doesn't it?", "But what about the Slytherin point of view about muggles?"

After their breakfast, Harry's group went to their first class. When they found that the walls and stairs could change position. Harry stopped, and then he raised his hand and said [Clairvoyance]. An orb of light appeared and then marked a line that guided him to their class.

Draco, Goyle and Crabbe looked at each other. They looked confused that Harry cast a spell without his wand, but nothing seemed to have changed.

Except for Harry, nobody could see the light that showed the way to the class. When Draco turned to see Harry, he looked confident of the spell and decided to follow him.

The precision of the spell was so good that when they went to a wall, the wall changed its position to let them pass.

The classes went without a hitch. Herbology and Astronomy were so far the most enjoyable classes. In each of his classes, Harry took notes of his professors and his classmates.

Almost all the professors looked at Harry with a disapproving look, but others looked at him with pity.

So far, the only student outside Slytherin that Harry wants to keep close is Hermione Granger. Ron didn't hide his disdain for talking with Harry. It seems that his short live friendship ended when he was selected in Slytherin.

For that reason, Harry ended up using the same trick that Sebas used. On one occasion, a half-blood Gryffindor approached Harry. His name was Dean Thomas. They met in the bathroom, and Dean asked him if he likes Football, which was answered with a "who doesn't?". Dean smiled, and Harry gave him a small card. The reason for this was to can spy on the Weasley twins. It was a small gamble, but he will try to make it work.

History of Magic was imparted by a ghost. Most of the students did not take the class seriously. Professor Binns read the book as it is, without any kind of comment. Harry used this class to try to make notes by himself about the subject. Writing and marking the parts that looked more important.

Suddenly he looked at the classroom and realized that except for him, nobody was taking notes. Even the Ravenclaws were not doing anything. Harry shooked his head while thinking that "That is why this world is doomed to repeat the same mistakes".

The charm class was imparted by Professor Flitwick, a part Goblin man. His height was very low, and he needed to stand in a pile of books to have a better view of everyone. His classes consisted of wand movements. Small exercise for the wrist so you can perfectly cast your spell.

In the transfiguration class, Draco and the others sat in the back. Harry, without previous knowledge about the teacher, decided to sit in the middle. No other student looked to want to sit next to him, but then when Hermione was going to, another girl from Slytherin sat next to him.

The girl had a streamlined face, short black hair and pale skin. Her nose was small and a little wide. Many will think of her as cute, but when she frowned, she did not look that good, and that was how precisely her face was when she looked at Hermione before sitting.

"You should be more cautious. You are Slytherin, so you should not be talking with a mud-blood", said the girl.

Hermione, who sat in front of them, heard everything.