Blackmail

It's been two days since the tragic fact of Myung's lost. Everyone was still searching for his whereabouts in Canada. Taehyung wanted to cancel the trip to Toronto but Jin was firm to take care of his safety as well. Jungkook hardly got any sleep, he's been going through all the security cameras in the airport but no avail. Their only conclusion was that Myung was kidnapped.

Tae wouldn't have been this worried if it was Mark who was kidnapped. He had taught Mark precautions to escape from a kidnapper if he meets any. And Hyun never gets kidnapped because he is a middle child. But he never thought what he would do if Myung got kidnapped. They found Tae's weakness.

Currently, Kim Taehyung was in his bed, feeling utterly useless to not being able to help Myung from the shit he would be through, when the phone rang.

As nobody was home but him, he slowly got up and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Well well well, if it isn't Kim Taehyung..."

Tae's breath hitched. "Who are you?" He asked bravely, despite feeling wobbly inside.

"Send Jungkook back if you want your son alive." He said. Taehyung froze. No!

"I d-don't believe you." He stuttered. But then he heard a child-like scream through the phone.

"MYUNG! NO! DON'T DO ANYTHING TO MY BABY. TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT."

"I want Jungkook." He ordered. Taehyung was crying by now. His son, his husband...

"Fine." He said. He heard a laugh and another of Myung's screams through the phone. "DON'T HURT MY BABY!" He yelled desperately. But the call was already over.

He is going to lose everything if Jungkook is around, he realised. No matter how much Tae loves him, he is a threat to them. And he don't want any of his children to get hurt.

"I will dump him if it means that's what it takes to keep my children safe."

Hi. I know I always upload short chapters, and I'm sorry, ok? I have a lot of fanfictions to write and it's hard to do everything in between my studies. But I will try my best, I promise! It's been a while since I wrote the last episode of this, and I'm sorry for the people I kept waiting. I am such a bad author. 😔

Fin.