Losing you

Jeon Taehyung tried the pregnancy test anxiously. He was so nervous. The room was practically filled with it. But then the stick showed green- positive!

Taehyung did everything to cover an excited squeal. He rushed off to Jungkook's room and blasted it open.

Taehyung's smile faded a little. His Kookie was nervously sitting on his bed, sadness etched on his handsome face. Taehyung went near him and sat on the bed.

"Kookie? Is everything alright?" Taehyung didn't like the glum expression on the older's face, like the life was sucked out of him. Jungkook didn't reply. Instead, he walked over to his desk and pulled out some papers from the drawer. He shoved it infront of Tae, who read the first sentence and immediately widened his eyes in pure shock.

"I'm sorry Taehyung, I really want to spent my life with you, but fate has other plans I guess. Jungkook said looking on the floor. Taehyung didn't move. After a long time, Jungkook broke the silence by clearing his throat.

"Please sign it while I pack my bags." Jungkook said and left the room. Tae cannot believe this. Why? Why would Jungkook do that. Maybe he don't love me anymore, Tae thought, What is so special about me anyway? Tae started to tear up. Jungkook was the only one who made him feel so special, loved, alive. If Jungkook was here, he would comfort his baby, giving butterfly kisses to his nose and playing with his hair and cuddling till he falls asleep. Was that all just a joke? But what is gone is gone. Just as much as he need Jungkook, he wanted Jungkook to be happy. So he signed the divorce papers, his tears falling on them.

He heard footsteps and immediately wiped his face, even if he knew Jungkook will figure it out through his puffy eyes. Jungkook walked in and kept the suitcase on his chair. He edged nearer Taehyung.

"Bye baby. I'll miss you" The two things he promised he will never tell Tae. But it's too late now. He leaned forward to kiss Tae one last time, but Tae moved backwards and went out of the room, not bothering to watch the most important person in his life walking away from him.

                         .҉.҉.҉.҉.҉.҉.҉.҉.҉.҉.҉.҉.҉.҉.҉.҉.҉.҉.҉.҉.҉.҉.҉.҉.҉

Hey fellas! I'm doing this along with 'The bully fell in love with the badass'. (for those who don't know, pls check that story.) I know that I said that I will be busy with schoolwork in that story, but that's why I created this as well. I really want you to read my stories and comment me about how it is. So please do.