chapter 32:- she knows everything

Start from the beginning

how could they not tell me? didn't they trust me? or they were acting as if we were all a part of a family? DID MOM KNOW ABOUT IT??? IF YES, THEN WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL ME???? reaching home, she ran inside but stopped when she saw her mom and dad with all her brothers! seeing her mom, she felt extremely happy. she was meeting her after so long time. her smile turned into a frown when she saw Justin shouting at her dad. 

 "what's wrong with him?"

 she peeped through the door to listen to their conversation. 

 "there is no misunderstanding! CHRISTINA IS MY BIOLOGICAL SISTER AND YOU WERE WELL AWARE OF IT BUT STILL YOU DIDN'T TELL ME !"

what??? JUSTIN IS MY BROTHER?HOW?she was not able to get anything what everyone was saying.

"your mom, dad and I were in the same college. I knew your dad since school time too. We were best friends but it was not just friendship I loved him more than myself but h-he, he rejected me every time! He started dating your mom which was a secret and he didn't tell me and suddenly after completing our education when I was about to confess it, he married your mom!!!! THE DAY I GOT TO KNOW ABOUT IT, I WANTED TO TAKE REVENGE! your dad was not at all innocent. he was also a mafia but he hid this thing from you and Christina to protect."

 S-SHE IS NOT M-MY R-REAL MOM? SHE TOOK ME ALONG BECAUSE OF MONEY? SHE DID EVERYTHING FOR REVENGE?

 "y-you"

 everyone turned around to see Christina looking at her mom while Justin was speechless. did Christina hear everything he had been talking about?

 "c-Christina?"

Daisy took a step near her when Christina stopped her.

 "STOP THERE! HOW COULD YOU? HOW?"

 "Christina, liste-"

 "don't speak when i am talking to my mom!!"

 "princess?"

"DON'T CALL ME PRINCESS!!!! and mom? tell me, whatever you said is correct or not?", Christina couldn't believe what she said.

 "it's not what you saw d-dear!"

 "shut up for god's sake!!! DON'T LIE!!"

 "DID I TELL YOU TO INTERFERE??? TELL ME MO- OH I AM SORRY, MS. DAISY!, IS IT ALL TRUE?"

everyone was astounded to see Christina shouting at Justin.

 "pri-"

 "I SAID STOP CALLING ME PRINCESS!!!! Tell me, is it correct?"

 "yes it is! I WANTED NOTHING BUT REVENGE!"

 "h-how could you m-mom? How dare you do this to us??? Why did you lie to me. Wasn't I enough ? Did I do anything wrong against you? I loved you so much!! MORE THAN MYSELF! But you just shattered my heart into pieces."