chapter 4 :-what should i do?✔️

"This time, Dad has gone completely insane. He wishes to marry his coworker. What exactly is his problem? "While the others nodded in agreement, Justin spoke out.

"It's because he cares deeply about her."

"I'm worried about them. Our enemies will undoubtedly discover them ",the second oldest, said it.

"I'm mostly concerned about Christina,"Aidan expressed his concern for her.

"Is it true that Ms. Daisy is aware of our work?"

"Yes, she does, but Christina is completely unaware of anything."

"But what's the sense of keeping it from her?"

They were perplexed. Everyone in the house should be informed of what is going on. She would undoubtedly become a part of them at some point, therefore there was no way they could keep such a massive secret.

"I heard she had a rough past, and Dad and Ms. Daisy were discussing it. She vowed not to tell Christina about these things."

"That's strange. What is her mother's reason for this? ",Davin said, his eyes wide with wonder.

"Who cares! let it be. After tonight, I believe Christina is deeply hurt by her mother."

"I agree! When she found out, she was upset. Even she, I believe, does not want this marriage to take place."

"That's fantastic! EVEN I WISH FOR THAT "Justin rolled his eyes and muttered.

Meanwhile

Christina and her mother arrived at their residence. Christina stepped out of the car and walked discreetly towards her room as the car came to a halt in front of the gate.Daisy, on the other hand, was concerned about her daughter. Daisy didn't know her daughter would be so sad after knowing all this. . She approached Christina's room and knocked on her door.

"Could I just come in, Christina?"

"Mom, not just now. I'm not in the mood to chat."

"Please open the door; I'd want to speak with you."

"please m-"

"Please, dear?"

she opened the door, knowing her mother would object.

"Let's get together and speak."

"If you're here to explain what occurred, Please leave mom."

"listen to m-"

"what do you want me to do now When I only met them once, I would agreed to become a member of their family. They are not as innocent or good as you imagine, if you are unaware. I am not prepared to accept anything."

"How long do you intend to stick with your past? You must progress."

"rather than them being my step-father or stepbrothers! I'm ready to be by myself. Please go if you wish to depart."