chapter 8:- Saving Emma.

Christina pov..

I heard some voices coming from the corner, I tried to ignore it but suddenly heard a girl screaming for help. I went towards the place and heard some girl's muffled cry. I quickly followed the voice and saw that three girls were cornering someone near the wall.. I saw my best friend Emma!!! She was struggling against the girls who were smashing eggs and one of them aggressively pulling her hair.. I couldn't control myself at all and pulled one of the girls hair.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY BEST FRIEND!", she shouted as she pulled the girl away from Emma.

"oucchh stop it"

"don't you dare to hurt her at all or else."

" what will you do? "

" I know Taekwondo judo and martial arts!  I am black belt in it!  Leave her now! "

"Don't you know who we are?"

"are you deaf? I said LEAVE!"

"you are making a big mistake by interfering in our matter."

" so you really need to see my skills now! ", she was about to throw her school bag aside when the girls ran away from there.

" LOSERS!"

Christina pov

as the girls left the place, I looked at Emma who was continously crying. I immediately Crouched down and hugged her tightly.

"are you okay? Are you hurt somewhere?"

"I -i am f-fine... Thanks for helping."

"you are trembling and saying that you are fine. Tell me what happened?"

" I don't know! They just came and started doing all this. "

"it's fine. I am there for you.. Don't worry!"

"thank you so much!"

- "Cmon you are my bestie!! You don't need to say thank you. Let's go I'll drop you home!"

 "no it's fine.I can go by myself."

 "are you sure?"

"yes but I wanted to ask you something?"

" yes? "

" when did you learn judo, martial arts?"

" I don't know anyone of them. I just said to make them scared and leave this place.", she said laughing remembering the way they ran away as soon as they heard this.

"gosh!  I thought It was real"

" okay bye! "

" bye Christina "

Time skip at the parking lot