- XLIV -

Y/N's POV

Incheon is a big city, or maybe all the cities we visited look big for me because I've never traveled like this.

Having lunch at the venue we are performing later is a bit uncomfortable but I'm too hungry to care that much about the place where we eat.

"Remember when we first came here? Fans where really loud"
"That's why I'm exited to be here! This show is gonna be awesome"

They already had a year of being a band when I first entered, thus they have more experience than me, they know how to move the things and I'm trying to learn the most I can, performances still manage to make me nervous.

"TaeTae is back! Oh! Is everything okay?"
"Yes hyung... I'm a bit sleepy, I'll wake up on time"

And he walks away as fast as he arrives our table, towards the sofa at the end how the hall.

"O...kay?"
"What was he doing?"
"He received a call from his mother, guess they got to know we're visiting Daegu as well"
"Oh, he will be able to visit his family!"

Five minutes earlier he received the call and he looked happy, now he wants to sleep? What's wrong?

I don't feel like investing so I just keep on talking with the rest of the boys about what can we expect of the tonight's event.

Three hours later we are getting ready for the show.

They wear tight pants and loose shirts with different messages on it.
I'm wearing a damn skirt, just like the one I wear at school, and a red t-shirt too tight for my chest area.
This is ridiculous because looks like they just care about me showing my legs, I know how to wear pants as well!

"Wow~ You look nice"

I like Jimin, he always acts nice towards me and tries to include me in their conversations, but when he makes comments about my appearance I get uncomfortable, I can't tell if he's saying this as a mockery of my appearance or as a flattery with a double meaning.

"We shall start the concert in one hour, everyone get here!"

We reunite in front of our manager so he can give a motivational talk.

"Where's Taehyung?"
"He's finishing his makeup"
"Well, I just need to tell you you are doing great but we need this to be greater so you can enjoy the taste of victory. Please work hard! Fighting!"

We already work hard, I mean...

The concert has the same order as the first one given during Seoul so we are, little by little, getting used to the journey.

The first half was okay until Taehyung bumped into me again, but this time he wasn't smiling suspiciously, none even looking at me, but looking at the floor, he said a low 'sorry' and continued dancing without much enthusiasm.

Then Cypher pt. 3, which I got to know is his favorite rap didn't make an effect on him, he must be jumping and singing while getting dressed but now he's sitting in silence, lost eyes and the music disappearing from his mind.

I decided to not care that much, I mean, he's the worst person with me, isn't he?

I go back to the stage with Yoongi by my side, performing 'Rain'.

His voice is so powerful and calm for my ears, and I won't deny it, his milky skin glows under the thunder lights. He's handsome, but there's no need to say it, he looks very aware of what he is.

We're singing our hearts out and I can't help but smile shyly in his direction, I like the singer he is but he's kinda distant with me so I don't dare to say it out loud.
Though, I didn't expected him to wink at me after I smiled; my face is burning red and my hands started to sweat. All of them are flirty or what is happening here?