Chapter Twelve...

“Antonio…” Allison panted. She had never hurt so badly in her life. At least not of her own doing. Technically she had asked for this. Only if she had listened to his silent warnings of thinking again. Her back was aching, her arms felt like jelly from gripping different things so hard, and legs were about to give out. She could hardly stand on them without assistance.

“Allison…” Antonio mocked. Although it was refreshing to see him in a carefree manner, just not at the expense of her humiliation. “You asked for it. So I am just giving you a taste of what soothes my anger spirts.”

“Shit. I never imagined it would hurt so badly.”

“This is only a snippet actually. I am taking it easy on you.”

“My heart…” Allison stopped to catch her breath and gather her bearings. “My heart feels like it is going to burst.”

“Just a little longer.”

“Oh God!”

“Relax and let me finish.”

“I think I am catching a cramp.” Allison exclaimed feeling the muscle start to bunch up in her leg.

“Where?”

“Here. Here...”

“Lay back.” Allison did as he requested. Antonio started to massage her thigh in a circular motion with his large hands. “Better?”

“Y-yes.”

“Since you are already sweaty, I won’t comment on the moisture between your thighs.”

“…” Allison just blushed at his comment. She was soon finding out that he had a strange cynical side to accompany his strong dangerous one.

“Can you walk?”

“Yeah I think so.”

“How did you like my stress relieving exercises?”

“If you were taking it easy on me, I am afraid of what hard core looks like?”

“We’ve only been at it for a good hour.”

“How long do you normally ‘go at it’?”

“Until my appetite to kill has died down.”

“Oh…”

“What happened?” Gio asked to a limping Allison.

“Don’t ask.” She looked down in shame.

“She wanted to see what I did to sooth the intent to kill. I figured it was safer accompanying me to the one I perform in the gym.”

“I assume you were a little rusty.”

“Actually I have never worked out in a gym before.” The men both nodded their heads.

“Any issues I need to know about?” Antonio asked Gio once they were situated inside the hotel room.

“Of course.”

“Terminated?”

“Indeed.”

“Method?”

“A spa treatment to the second and a trip for one to the medieval times.” Gio spoke without emotion. Antonio only nodded his head while looking out of the window.

“Contract?”

“Yes.” Gio rubbed his hands together as if he were bothered by something. Antonio leisurely stood with his legs akimbo with his hands locked behind his back. The stance was intimidating as all get up. For some reason, Allison felt his mood couldn’t get any better from the new information he was about to find out. Even though they were speaking in code, the information was still pretty clear. She hadn’t been around them long yet she still picked up on some things she was sure she shouldn’t have.