Chapter Four...

WARNING: It's not edited and if you gotta steal, think twice. Just saying. I keeps it pimpin' if nothing else. Other than that enjoy... VOTE, COMMENT, PASS ALONG. 

Much Love ~ Nappyredd

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allison ended up being locked in the basement for two straight days before Derek opened the door. Thankfully the very last time she was down there, he must have been so eager to get a cooked meal he neglected to lock the door back. He usually would keep the door locked unless he wanted her to clean the area or was locking her up. Derek stated he didn’t want her getting any ideas. Whatever that meant. She wasted no time putting some things to eat and clean herself a bit when he wasn’t looking. Allison knew that she would be locked up again so she wanted to be somewhat prepared. Thankfully he hardly checked around the area like a prison guard.

Better yet he was like a slave master only a black one. That alone should make her leave him but the treatment once he found her was enough to scare the shit out of her. With no money, no alliances what options did she have. Once he told her he worked for one of the biggest crime bosses in the world and if she tried to call the police or run it would be her head on a platter. Not knowing whether it was true or not she decided why poke the bear if it could save a broken or bruised part of her body. Luckily she had learned a few lessons on what not to do on some things that has saved her some. This last time was obviously a set up because he missed punishing her for some reason. It’s like he got power by ruining her self-worth.

Suicide never crossed her mind for she didn’t want to suffer further by living eternally in hell. Besides if Christ could bear the inflictions he did when he died for humanities sins then she could deal until something better came along. At least that was her thinking. If she was murdered by her crazy husband at least she would be free. It was nothing but evil that had her held captive, this she was certain of. Constantly reading her bible is what gave her the revelation that she was destined for better it was just going to take some time. School was an idea that came to her during a strong prayer session. This way if the opportunity ever presented itself for her to possibly dip out and get a job at least she could provide for herself.

“Get this place cleaned up.” Derek barked. The house smelled of stale cigar smoke and the stench of alcohol was sickening. Naked as she was the day he threw her in the basement she walked the stairs to their bedroom. Upon entrance she saw the bed was a mess. The covers and sheets were all bunched up. From the looks there was quite a time had in that room but obviously it didn’t include her. For that she was grateful.

“May I take a shower?”

“For what you will only get dirty again.”

“Alright.” She replied defeated further. Just the thought that he was with another woman in their home, in their bed, while she was right downstairs caused her chest to hurt. Excruciating pain coursed through her that she was nothing to this man that lied before the official and God when he married her.

“Hurry and get dressed!” He barked. “When I return home I everything better be as I expect it to be. Dinner had better be on the table or this time I won’t hesitate in giving you exactly what your disobedience is asking for. Do you understand?!”

“Yes Derek.” She flinched at the base from his demands.

With that being said, Derek turned on his expensive shoes and left the house. No goodbye. Have a good day. I love you, nothing. The fear crawling all over her skin was all too much for her to deal with. Although the shower was calling her name she did was she was told to do. While cleaning the bathroom she noticed the purplish bruise on the side of her face where he had slapped her at the other day. Leaving to attend class would not happen due to the fact that Derek threw away all of her makeup stating she looked like a hooker. With nothing to cover up her bruises and her will was tattered from the verbal beat down he always delivered any other day, she just did what she was told.