( To win you over)

Start from the beginning

"Next time, think about the other person's feelings before you act out.." You added, pulling your eyes to the floor, "I also appreciate that someone like you has a crush on me, but don't forget that I have a boyfriend, okay? I won't leave Kirishima." You never imagined that your reconciliation with him would be like this. It was even hard to tell if he was confessing or just densely stating his envy.

Although Todoroki was practically facing rejection, he felt a flutter in his chest rather than piercing needles. This must means you care for him... You can accept your future with him if he tried hard enough.

A future without Kirishima.

You extended your hand. "Let's put all of this behind us and start fresh, it'll be better for the both of us. I don't forgive you completely, but I do level with you... That alone is enough, right?"

Noticing that Todoroki took no time to comprehend, he took your hand without hesitation-- as if it were a force of habit. His quick reflexes urged you to become skeptic, although a small smile was forced by your doing. And initiating a quick hand shake, Todoroki would glance down at your clasped hands.

You released your hand about a second or two later. That's strange.. Even after all you've said, he's still unresponsive. Naturally a person would just brush over it, and that's what you were about to do, however conclusively he was always quick to act on his feelings.

He countered you with leisure.

"..A fresh start is what we need the most, don't you think? As I've said before, the last thing I'd want from you is your discomfort." Cleared the male. Sure, your trust with him may turn out to be harder to build compared to the others, but that held least importance. Undoubtedly, you were put to much lighter ease without your concerns of his personality being out to ruin you. Your friendship actually stood a fighting chance.

Todoroki ended up buying a suitable candle that didn't lead him into a sneezing tornado-- with the help your personal jurisdiction- after all, he was too dense to even have any awareness as to what a woman's tastes commonly were. And later in the day, you found yourself genuinely having a bit of fun with someone like him. His personality aligned with yours in a perfect mold, and you both even discovered that you shared common interests, some in which you didn't even realize until today.

Once the both of you stepped outside of a designated location; that being a small smoothie bar, you slurped on your mango banana smoothie as Todoroki had done the same next to you. He stuffed his wallet in his pocket using his other hand, while his eyes were habitually pulled onto you.

You expelled a satisfied sigh as you relished your cold and delectable beverage. "I owe you one for buying my drink, Todoroki." Once you looked to him, he shook his head and placed his lips on his straw. "No, don't worry about paying me back." He wanted to admit that you were payment enough, in fact he was practically itching to do so... But he placed a lid on things for the sake of your emotional state.

Right on cue, your phone trembled in your pocket erratically, getting a phone call from someone you had yet to perceive. Thus far the only number you were certain that you had was Kirishima's, ever since you've gotten yourself a free placeholder phone. And would you look at that-- it was none other than the redhead himself reaching you.

You quickly answered and naturally had a smile sewn right onto your face. Todoroki had noticed this, and assumed it could be only one person. "Eijiro, why did you call me? Is everyone already heading back?" You inquired, hearing the blaring sounds of chattering crowds on the other side of the line.

"No, not yet! I just wanted to head over to you since Bakugou's okay with it. He's grabbing himself some lunch. Where are you now?" Replied Kirishima. You had begun to lean onto the tips of your toes, searching your area to pick up on your current location.