"You look tensed" She poke my cheek

I smiled and pulled her against the car and kissed her hard.

I kissed her with all passion softly sucked on her lower lip slightly grazing it with my teeth. I smiled when she started responding . Then I took her upper lip and sucked on it hard and went again with the lower one. I kept sucking and biting till we both were out of breath.

I joined my forehead with hers and we both were panting.

"That was intense" She commented and I chuckled

We both settled in the car and I held her hand and drove with the other.

The car ride was silent and peaceful.

"Arjun you should have taken a right. This is the wrong direction" She pointed when I took a left instead of right.

"Riya do you trust me? " I asked briefly looking in her eyes

"Of course arjun. I do but why are we in a wrong direction?"

"You'll know soon riya" I tried smiling but failed.

When we reached the hospital . I came out of the car and she followed me.

"Now tell why are we here arjun. Let's go it's getting late"

She said and moved towards the car.

I held her hand and spoke
"Your dad is here"I spoke softly

"What?" She whispered and turned towards me

"Yes riya your dad is here" This time I spoke more loudly

"But how? I mean why? " She looked at me confused.

"Riya I only shifted your dad here so that he can have a proper treatment"

"But what treatment arjun. Mom said that he is fine and now only needs medicines" She looked at me in disbelief

"Th-at be-becau-se -"

"Because what arjun tell me" She spoke calmly

"Because riya your dad needs a heart transplant and there they didn't have any facility" I finally spoke.

"What? " She gasped and stumbled back

I quickly held her hand but she was still shocked.

" Tr-tran-spl-ant"she croaked

"Baby just please calm down"

She jerked and spoke
"Calm down? Seriously arjun? I get to know that my dad needs a heart transplant and he had already been shifted to a new hospital and I didn't even know about this?since how long have you known? Huh? How long? " Her eyes watered and it broke my heart.

"Since the starting" I spoke softly and tried to hold her hand but she jerked

"You knew since so long but couldn't tell me. Don't I have any right to know about my father? " She cried

"Baby please don't cry you have to be his strength. Today is his surgery and he needs you"

She chuckled sadly
"I didn't even know that he is having a surgery today. So good" She chuckled with her tears pouring

"Mom didn't even think that I should be knowing about this"

She eyes full of hurt and sadness

"Riya please be strong. You have to meet your dad before his surgery"

She didn't respond but wiped her tears.

She walked ahead of me and her eyes totally blank. I tried holding her hand neither did she jerk nor did she respond.

I really feel bad right now. Looking at her like this.

We silently reached Mr. Sharma's room and entered.

There Mrs. Sharma was feeding him soup.

"Riya? " Mrs. Sharma spoke softly

But riya just stood still and blankly looking at her father.

She went near him and sat down while Mrs. Sharma looked towards me but I shook my head and looked down.

"How are you dad? " She spoke softly

"Am fine princess. How are you? " He said softly patting her head

"Just okay"

"What happened little girl? "

"Nothing dad" She kept her head on his hand and closed her eyes.

Is riya right to be mad here or not??? Do commet and tell me is she overacting or not?!