Ready!

Heyy guysss!! Am back and really very sorry for the late update I was really busy... But here it is. *smiles*

Arjun's pov

Silence

That is what could be heard.

As soon as I said 'me'.

"What do you mean by 'me'? " Mr. Sharma asked with a frown.

"What I mean is sir I will marry your daughter. I like her and I can assure you that I will always keep her happy" I assured from the corner of my eye I could see my baby gaping at me.

*chuckles* of course she would this is the first time I have openly said that I like her I wanted to say love but that's her right to know first. *smirks*

"Riya can you please give us a moment" Mrs. Sharma said and riya went away eyeing me suspiciously.

"Look Mr. Arjun we know you are riya's boss and maybe a friend too but if you think that her marriage is a game to us then you are wrong. I don't want her to marry you" Mr. Sharma said.

I clenched my jaw tightly.

"Why may I know? What does this other boy have which I don't? " I asked in the nicest way possible

"Firstly we know him since a long time and we don't know you even a bit and secondly he had always had a thing for riya and you just like her. Simple" He said with a shrug.

This person is really testing my patience. I won't let her marry anyone other than me.

"Sir with all due respect I don't like your daughter I love her with everything in and I said that earlier because riya still doesn't know about my love for her so I wanted to tell her personally and as you mentioned you and search anything about me it's all available" I said with a forced smile.

"Listen samar I know Arjun loves riya way too much I think you should decide wisely afterall it's her marriage. She may yes to marry someone else for you but do you she will be happy if we don't allow her to choose and I don't know why are you so bent on marrying her to that vinay have you even seen he makes riya uncomfortable. " Mrs.sharma spoke.

This time Mr. Sharma was shocked and I had a smirk.

"What are you saying? "

"Yes samar I know what I am saying arjun really loves riya I have seen it in his eyes" She said smiling warmly towards me.

"Sir I really love her and I can't live without her" I said honestly.

"Well whatever riya decides" He said sighing.

I smiled at him and went out of their ward.

Riya was sitting there fidgeting with her fingers.

"Hey ba- riya" I whispered huskily and sat beside her.

"H-hey. What did you guys talk about? " She asked softly

I held her hand and started playing with her fingers.

"Nothing much I just told them that how much we both love each other and were soon planning to elope and get married. Simple. " I said coolly

She gasped and stood up.

"How dare you? How could you day that. What will they think. About me. No. No. No. This is not good you shouldn't have done this." She said with tears in her eyes.

Oh my god! I was just playing with her. Shit! I feel so bad for making her cry now.

I stood up and held her hands in mine but she jerked away and i felt bad.