Mad

Heyy guysss am back*bows*
And here you go*walks away*

Arjun's pov.

Mad! This is what I am right now. I dont want to scare my baby but I am really mad.

Who is he? Whom does she like?

I remember walking down the stairs When I heard pari asking riya if she likes someone or not. I wanted to know her answer and when she said she does I felt like air leaving my lungs.

Today when I hugged her in my office it was pure bliss her soft petite body fits perfectly in my arms.

But right now I need to find that bastard whom she likes. She cannot like someone else.

I am done with being sweet and Taking slow steps and now I will make her mine.

Today I just showed her a part but now real twist baby! Watch out!
*smirks*

I sat on my chair and dialled a number.

"Hello"

"I want all the details of the boy who riya likes or whatever or consider yourself dead "

"Yes sir".

I was busy admiring her pictures in my phone that I didn't realise someone entering.

" Uwncle"

There stood pari and ktiti.

I don't know but I don't feel like talking to anyone.

"Uwncle why awre ywou swad" She asked crawling on my lap.

"Am not" I looked the other way.

"Pari baby go and play with your dolls I will talk to uncle" Kriti spoke.

Pari nodded and ran away.

"Arjun what happened? I saw riya running away"

"All fine. But now everything will be good" I smirked.

"Look Arjun i know you love her and all but don't scare her" She said keeping a hand on my shoulder.

"I won't" I promised.

She nodded and left.

I am coming for you babygirl.

*
*
*
*
*

Next day I woke up and freshen up. I was not in a mood today so I just simply left for office.

She wasn't here yet so I immersed myself in a file.

There was a knock on the door and I knew who it was.

"Come in"

And there came in my babygirl looking absolutely stunning. I kept admiring her for god knows how long.

She cleared her throat and said
"Hey Arjun"
She kept figetting with her fingers and I knew she was nervous.

Instead of replying I went near her and she stepped back. Gently holding her hand I jerked her towards me and hugged her tightly.

I put my face in the crook of her neck and inhaled deeply.
Hmm.... She smells of lavender.

I lightly placed a kiss on her neck.

"Ar-rj-un" She suttered trying to create a distance and I let her.

When I moved back I could lightly see my mark on her neck which I have her yesterday which made proud.

"Yes baby?" I said huskily while caressing her cheek.

"Wh-at a-re y-ou doi-ng? " She asked while holding my hand which was on her cheek.