Unknown call

Riya's pov

Finally waking up i realised that I was supposed to have an extra class today.
Oh! Am late!
I went to freshen up but I somehow kept thinking about the phone call.

It was so strange and I don't even know what that stranger was talking about.

I then checked my phone and saw five notifications four from my friends and one was from an unknown number.

*who is alex* the message read.

What the fish! Who is this!
I simply ignored the text thinking It might be some stupid prank.

Sighing I entered the bathroom and did my business.

When I almost left my room I heard my phone ringing again and it was an unknown number.

"Hello" I answered

"Who is Alex? " What? Did I hear that right! Is the unknown voice asking me about someone.

"I don't know what you are talking about" I replied confused.

"DON'T MAKE ME MAD BABY TELL ME WHO THE HELL IS ALEX? "The person roared making my eyes water.

Unknowingly I started sniffling hating that person for making me cry.

"Look baby I a-"he again started saying something but I was already upset and I didn't want to hear anything. So I hanged up.

I wiped my tears as I didn't want anyone to know but that didn't make me feel any better.

I am never gonna answer an unknown call. It is a lesson for me.

Then I went down for breakfast but I already lost my appetite

"Good morning mum dad! " I wished them with fake smile

"Good morning sweetie! Come for breakfast and then you have your classes! " Mum said lovingly.

After I having my breakfast I went to room to fetch my bag and phone but as soon as I entered I again heard my phone ringing and it was the same unknown number.

But I was in no mood to answer it so I let it ring.
Then I saw that I had 10 missed calls  from that number in past 30 minutes and 20 messages saying

*I am so sorry baby*

*please forgive me my love I didn't want to yell at you*

*please forgive me baby*

*please answer my calls baby girl*

And many more but what confuses me is that why is this person calling me baby again and again.

But who cares! I neither want any apologies nor want to talk to anyone right now.

Soon I reached my campus and saw all my friends already waiting for me.

"Hey cupcake! Where were you? " Rahul asked

I just fake smiled.

"Ree you okay! " Shreya asked

"Hmm." I gave an uninterested answer

They kept asking me questions which irritated me and I was already feeling low so I just gave them short answers.

"Bye guys I am going for my class" I said and walked away without waiting for any reply.

I know I am being rude to them but I just want to be alone for sometime.

*sigh*

Karan's pov

We all were waiting for riya to arrive as she was already running late.

As soon as she came rahul asked her

"Hey cupcake! Where were you? "

She just smile which seemed fake.
. Something is wrong our riya is a chirping bird.

"Ree you okay" Shreya asked

"Hmm" She gave an uninterested answer.

We all kept asking her what's wrong but she just kept giving short answers..

Then suddenly she just said that she was going for her class and walked away without waiting for any reply.

"Riya wai-" Saumya started but she had already gone.

"Guys I think something is wrong she never behaves like that " I said

" You are right. She seems to be upset"saumya and the others agreed.

"We should ask her" And this was rahul as usual lame.

"What do you think we were doing all this time dumb ass" Shreya said rolling her eyes.

"Guys let's wait for her to open up to us as she can't hide things from us" Saumya said.

"Meanwhile we can try to cheer her up" I said and everyone agreed.

Soon we all left for our  respective classes.

Please vote and comment!