Whipped cream

Heyyyy guyyssss!!! Am baccckkkk*waves*
So here's the new chapter*giggles*
Hope you enjoy*grins*
So hop in*jumps*

Riya's pov

O. M. G!!!

"Oh myyyyy goooodddd! Woooooowwwww! I cant believe this" I yelled on top of my voice.

I looked towards Arjun he had a huge smile on his face. Yes arjun my new friend. *grins*

Yesterday after he dropped me home I couldn't sleep all I had on my mind was his sincere eyes and cute smile.

So today I was feeling much better so I simply texted him telling that I'll be joining today which he was continuously denying. Huh!

But as soon as I reached here he called me in his cabin and got me a bouquet of flowers and chocolates. Wow! *gasps*

"Arjun really there was no need for you to get me these" I said

"Come on riya you are my first friend for whom I am willing to do something and these pink roses define friendship. Can't I do this much for my friend" He said sadly and I melted.

Seeing his sad expression really did something to me

"Okay fine I accept it but on one condition " I spoke with fake Seriousness.

"What?"

I grinned and said"you are gonna eat these chocolates with me" And he had his jaw hanging and I giggled.

"What!? Noooo I won't I don't like chocolates" He shook his head vigorously

I gave him a are-you-serious look and said
"mister consider yourself lucky that I am sharing this with you because I never share my chocolates "I huffed

"Okay I'll try only for you" He said eyeing the chocolates as if it would blast up any moment and I rolled my eyes.

Drama queen!

I then plucked out two chocolates and gave one to him and I ate it without wasting any time. Come on I just loveeee them! *grins*

When I looked at Arjun he was smiling looking at me and I raised a brow. He shook his head and ate the chocolate first he made a weird face then a puking face and finally smiled.

What an act!

"Happy?"

"Yes very now let me work" I said leaving his cabin.

Wow! That was good . I still can't believe that now my boss is my friend but I like it this way.

I smiled and started doing my work . 
*
*
*
*
*
I was engrossed in my work suddenly the door opened with a thud scaring the fish out of me.

"Reeeeeee" Guess who?
.
.
.
.

None other than the great rahul! Stupid fellow!