Queen Victoria

Hellooooo buddies!!
So here I have a good news for you all that we crossed 5.94k*yayaaaaa* cheers.

Thank you each and everyone of you for making this possible. So as a reward you definitely deserve this. Loves ya*grinning Cheekily*

Arjun's pov

"You gotta be kidding me"

"No am not. Now shut up"

"But this isn't right"

"Yes it is"

"No way"

"Yes way" She exclaimed.

I was woken up by my shaking bed and nearly two chimpanzees on a rampage. So my lovely-devil sister decided that it would be very cool to disturb my sleep with her annoying high pitched voice.

Ugghhhh*grumbles*

This stupid women early in the morning just barged in my room and started jumping and i mean jumping like a hooligan. She actually thought that it would be a nice idea to wake me up by screaming and jumping.

So back to scene. After yesterday's incident I thought it would be a hard task to convince her but i am shell-shocked when she herself is saying that she wants to send pari to another dance academy.
YES! You heard right another dance academy. So she is just trying to convince me to go with them. And its a big NO!

"No kriti i am not coming " I said and snuggled in my bed again.

"Ye you are " She said snatching my blanket away

"Hate you" I grumnled and moved towards the bathroom

"Love you more" She said grinning . I swear she didn't even look this happy when she got a medal in baking. *sigh*typical women! Huh!

*
*
*
*
Not long after I got ready and went down to see a shocking scene.

"Woah! Did the run rise from a wrong direction? " I mocked

"Shut up asshole" She pitched

"How come queen Victoria decided to cook and also clean my kitchen. " Baffled I asked.

She came towards me to punch me but I dogged away and laughed at her poor attempt

"Aww... Sweetie you need to learn from the best" I said patting myself

"To hell with you. You son-of-a-fairy queen". She swore

My mouth slightly parted at the wiered  curse she gave" What? Where do you even learn these from? "I asked laughing

" What's wrong in that why should I call my mom a bitch for a stinky fart like you"she smirked

Okay so that was hell insulting. I cleared my throat and said
"Um.. Yeah. Oka-y so where are we supposed to go today"

Trust me she changed her posture so quick even shinchan would not have given his tantrum this quick.

"Yeah so as I was saying today we will be going to another dance academy and I have personally searched about it they seem to be pretty nice"

"I don't understand why  the hell are you bent on sending pari to another dance academy wasn't her first experience enough? " I said angrily. I didn't want pari to go in another stupid academy.

"Look I know this is wiered but yesterday I noticed that when we mentioned dance pari had a spark in her eyes although she is shy but I saw though that trainer was a bitch. But I would want to have one last try please" She explained

"Fine.whatever sails your boat. So when are we to leave" I asked

She had a gulity look and smiled like a kitten been caught "um.. Actually that we are supposed to go in the evening. "

I nodded then realised what she actually said"so why the hell did to wake me up like earth on fire? "I Screeched.

" Just for fun "she shrugged

" You brat com-"I moved towards her but she cut me

"Did you hear. Pari's calling me. Yes honey coming" She said nervously and ran away as If a dog chasing her.

Stupid crazy annoying piece of human. *sighs*

*
*
*
*
*
*
The whole day after lazing around I was in my office going through some files when the door barged
"Bro what the beautiful -heavens -hell it's already 4" Kriti screamed making me roll my eyes at her curse.

"Exactly it's just 4 so stop sounding like a dying cat" I exclaimed.

She stomped and walked away. Huh! Let's go meet pari

"Hey pariiii" I said taking a seat beside her on her bed where she is busy playing with her dolls.

"Hwello unwcle" She said with a small smile.

"So ready for your new class? " I asked knowing the answer already. 

"Pwease uwncle I dwont want to go" She sniffled.

I can't see this little angel crying

"Okay so here's the deal pari only this time come with us we promise both of us will be there and after that what ever u ask you will get even 5 chocolates. How does that sound? " I cheered.

"Pwromise" She asked with her little pinky finger out.

"Promise and now smile. Come let's get ready" I said Kissing her forehead.

She went inside to freshen up while I saw kriti leaning against the door and smil- no wait smirking. Why?

"What?"

"Nothing just thinking you are a total husband material and will be a great father" She giggled.

On hearing this I actually blushed. YES. I blushed.
Riya my riya you are making me do all impossible things I thought.
But still I love you my baby.

"Aww is the big bad ARJUN SINGH blushhiinnggggg" She tried singing but ended up cackling like a dead crow which made me cringe.

*
*
*
"
*
*
*

We all got ready and left for the academy
"Are you sure you have already this place is not like the previous one" I asked while driving

"Yes I have this gut feeling that this is gonna be a better one and you know what they even said that if we wanna stay there and observe our child during the drill we can. Isn't that great! " She exclaimed

"Yeah that is impressive"

After reaching there the receptionist asked us to wait for a few minutes.

"Excuse me. Please follow me the teacher is free now you can have a word if you wish to" The receptioist took us near a Hall which seemed to be the dancing area.

"Pari . It's okay my baby I promise I and uncle will be here " Kriti cooed.

We were busy talking to pari that didn't notice someone standing in front of us.

When we looked up to say the ground  beneath me slipped.

Oopppssss!!!! What gonna happen now?
Finally pari in a new academy*cheers*
Poor arjun blushing*something something*
How do you think arjun is gonna react now? *hard thinking*
Do reply.
See you soonnnn peepppssss!! *hugs*

See ya:) byeeeee

Please do vote and comment!